Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

"T Stands For Teddy In Tree" - Photograph

  © All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I am joining Bleubeard and Elizabeth for this week's T Stands For challenge found here.

This is my summation of the past week:

Those are more photos of Teddy that I took during our trip to Lakeview Cemetery a few weeks ago. Teddy said his new friend told him to climb the tree.

I needed a ticket into this week's T-gathering, so Teddy graciously offered to pose with his cup of coffee, which he added coffee ice cream to, to try to cool down.
© All Rights Reserved 

After about two days of comfortable temperatures, the high heat and humidity returned. But July is usually the hottest month in Connecticut. This morning it was 75 F (23.8 C) at 4:52am, which means that was the "low" for the overnight. For the next five days, the overnight temperatures are forecast to be in the high 60s F (20 C), which means the days will be uncomfortably hot.

I didn't take any photographs, other than one of the moon.

I made a Rose Compass postcard and tag, and a Summer Fun tag.

I made several other postcards: Mermaid Music, Maine Tourist Map, Bicycle, The Look, Splotches, Butterfly Wings, and Fall Harvest.

We didn't watch any movies this week.

13 comments:

Let's Art Journal said...

Teddy looks like he had fun climbing the tree ...lol 😉. Nice to have a cuppa and ice cream must have helped cool down with the hot temperatures that you've been having. Wishing you a very Happy T Day! Hugs, Jo x

CJ Kennedy said...

Oh, Teddy, do be careful. I am enjoying your Connecticut weather here on Enders Island in the southeast corner of the state. The weather app said the temp was 90, but it didn’t feel that hot outside. There was a nice breeze on this 11 acre island. Inside the dorm, no A/C and the fans aren’t that great. Most likely, the Little Princess is spoiled because she has A/C at home. The art studio where we are working was a bit warm even though there was an A/C unit and a fan. The other studio that has coffee and the light boxes was freezing cold. Still, I don’t mind the heat. It’s beats shoveling snow. You guys stay cool. Teddy, stay out of the trees. Happy T Day

Tom said...

...looks like a nice comfy seat!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Teddy, your tree climbing is a bit worrisome. I hope you are being safe about it. We don't want any broken body parts.

Thanks for joining us for T, too. I never thought to cool my coffee using coffee flavored ice cream. You are a genius, Teddy! And we love it when you join us for T Tuesday, too.

Nice review of your week, Anne. You post art faster than I can keep up!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Anne, please tell me I left you a comment for T today. I know I wrote one and thought I published it, but don't see that I did.

Linda Kunsman said...

Ha- teddy looks quite proud of himself for climbing the tree:):) It appears it's not any cooler up north of PA where I am... thank goodness for AC during these times! Happy T day!

My name is Erika. said...

You know I LOVE coffee ice cream but not coffee the drink. Strange. But I wonder if I would love them together. It is certainly warm again. I can feel the humidity at 7:30 when I stepped outside. But Teddy looks very happy in the tree. In the shade. Where it is cooler. At least a little bit. I hope you find some ways to stay cool and enjoy T day. I am going to finish cleaning my basement in a minute but at least it is cooler down there. Happy T day. Hugs-Erika

Valerie-Jael said...

Your teddy is very adventurous, hope he gets down safely! Stay as cool as possible in the hot days and nights. It's very hot here again today, but once again they are telling us that tomorrow will be better! I just hope it rains. Your coffee looks good, too, I'm going to make myself a coffee right now! Happy T Day, hugs, Valerie

Sharon Madson said...

I had to laugh that Teddy's friend convinced him to climb the tree. :)
I think I would like coffee with coffee ice cream! I went and looked at your moon photo. Beautiful. Happy T Day, Anne.

Lisca said...

I think Teddy has climbed the tree trying to get a bit of a breeze. Even bears get hot.
Coffee with ice cream? Lucky Teddy!
Happy T-Day,
Hugs,
Lisca

Meggymay said...

I hope Teddy had permission to climb the tree, great photos today.
Icecream sounds good for hot days,
I hope it doesn't get to hot.
Happy T day wishes.
YVonne xx

Halle said...

Teddy made me smile. Happy T day!

Caty said...

Teddy is always wonderful Anne !! Lovely photographs, Teddy likes ice-cream, me too! :) Happy belated T-day ! (sorry I´m late)
I wish you a very nice Friday, and send big hugs,
Caty