Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Sunday, July 7, 2019

"Dogs" - Postcard

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

This week's Sunday Postcard Art challenge was "Dogs."

I created this using GIMP 2.10.12.

The vintage images are from an Internet search. (See the side of my blog for links.)

Featured in the weekly sampler.

13 comments:

Tom said...

...kind of ferocious.

Small City Scenes said...

Cool postcard---it's a dog alright
MB

Cindy McMath said...

Wow, great card Anne! I always love your work.

indybev said...


Nice work, Anne!

Deann said...

I don't know where you get you stock pictures but I love them the are so classical and beautiful. This is a wonderful collage.

Bill said...

Love this card. The dog wants his bone. :)

My name is Erika. said...

I am with you about the humidity. What a gorgeous day today was, wasn't it? Summer warm but still cool enough to be able to be outside. I spent my morning weeding my veggie garden which was in tough shape. I love this dog piece, even though the dog is a little wild looking. But that's ok. It is a cool vintage image which I really like. Enjoy the beautiful weather. Hugs-Erika

Lori Saul said...

Gorgeous Art Nouveau style card Anne!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I love the way you chose ancient images to create this postcard. Lovely art, Anne.

Anonymous said...

You are far too talented for me, Anne. I just began using GIMP and have to look up nearly everything...LOL!...:)jp

CJ Kennedy said...

The dog looks ferocious because of the hot sun and humid weather. Fear not, pupper! Cool winds are blowing in. Enjoy your day!

Amy said...

Mythical! Fantastic and adventurous!
Great theme.. Love dogs
https://heartnsoul-amy.blogspot.com/2019/07/dogs-for-sundaypostcard-art-blog.html?m=1

sirkkis said...

Artistic card. Well done 👍