Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Tuesday, July 16, 2019

"Coffee Days" - Postcard

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I made a coffee themed art piece as my ticket into Bleubeard and Elizabeth's T Stands For challenge found here. My actual entry for this week is here.

I created this using GIMP 2.10.12.

The vintage images are from an Internet search. (See the side of my blog for links.)

7 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tag, and exactly right for me! Thanks for sharing. Happy T Day, hugs, Valerie

Tom said...

...I NEVER have a coffee day!

My name is Erika. said...

I love the coffee day postcard Anne. As I prefer tea, I can also pretend it is a cup of tea for me. Ha-ha! You created a beautiful piece and I am sure every coffee drinker will appreciate this. Happy T day and stay cool. I can tell the humidity is coming back. (not my favorite either) and by the end of this week we will be melting I think. Hugs-Erika

Divers and Sundry said...

That's the morning cuppa for me :) Cheers!

Linda Kunsman said...

It's a beautiful card. i love both coffee and tea:) happy T day!

Eileen The Artful Crafter said...

Lovely postcard, Anne.

Happy T-day and Happy 6th to us! Eileen xx

CJ Kennedy said...

Make mine tea. Happy T Day!