Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Friday, July 26, 2019

"Rose Compass Sea World" - Postcard

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I made a tag and postcard using the same images.

I created this using GIMP 2.10.12.

The vintage images are from an Internet search. (See the side of my blog for links.)

8 comments:

Natalia said...

Amazing idea, have a lovely weekend ☺

CJ Kennedy said...

You got me in the mood to travel.

My name is Erika. said...

I like the addition of the mermaid on the tag. But even the postcard without the mermaid is beautiful. I think I need a little ocean right now. Happy Friday. Hugs-Erika

Bill said...

Very nice and very creative, Anne. I like it!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

I love what you do but wondering what you do with the tags and postcards when you've made them do you journal them or something else maybe. Hugs, Angela xXx

David M. Gascoigne, said...

This is very appealing. I would like to have bookmarks like this.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love the ones you do with an ocean theme! Beautiful!

Caty said...

Woww I love this rose compass Sea World Anne !! It´s really Gorgeous and I love the colours, Amazing !!
Very nice Friday, and big big hugs,
Caty