Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Monday, July 8, 2019

Black Cat Grille Sign - Photograph

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I took this photograph of the sign for the Black Cat Grille in Georgetown (Redding), CT this past week.

This is also my entry for this week's signs, signs.

5 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm SO sorry I missed this, Anne. I've only been online for limited hours since the youngsters arrived. YES, I love the black cat grille sign. It's a gem and I bet CJ would fall in love with it, too. Looks a bit like Ink, doesn't it? Thanks for reminding me to look for it, dear.

Bill said...

What a lovely sign, Anne.

Jim said...

I like it.

Sami said...

Nice sign. I love anything cat related :)

Lesley said...

Black cats are so under-rated.
Did you try out this grille?