Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

"T Stands For Teddy And Earl Of Cookie Tea Recipe" - Photograph

  © All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I am joining Bleubeard and Elizabeth for this week's T Stands For challenge found here.

This is my summation of the past week:

Teddy will be serving double duty as my main image plus as my "T-Day ticket" for my T-Day posts for awhile. Teddy said he was humbled by a few of the comments last week, from some of the T-Gang saying they're enjoying seeing his catalog photos, after he complained he was getting bored with them. Teddy said to tell everyone he likes showing the tea, but he's tired of hibernating, and wants to get back outside so he can pose in some parks and nature trails. I told Teddy patience, the warmer weather is almost here.

Earl of Cookie recipe

Weather-wise, we had rain again (which I prefer over snow), but then it got bitterly cold after that. This week it's supposed to warm up into the 50s F (10 C), but as of now, the weekend forecast says a 40% chance of snow. Ugh. Teddy thinks if we make some kind of Pagan Sacrifice to Mother Nature, we can change that snow to all rain. When I asked him what he had in mind, he said he thinks She would love to find a jar of honey left outside on the doorstep for Her, preferably the kind shaped like a bear.

Iris received the Postcard and Envelope I sent her.

Map art piece that was inspired by a CJ quote that I always enjoy reading when she uses it in one of her blog posts:
© All Rights Reserved

Other map artwork: Paris Music Map (tag), Paris Music Map (postcard).

Mardi Gras / Carnival artwork: Jester, Mardi Gras.

Photographs: Dog In Car Driver Seat.
© All Rights Reserved

Movies:

Angel on My Shoulder (1946) (Roku - Horror Movie Classics - commercials every 5 minutes!) Very good movie, channel itself is awful, with commercials every 5 minutes!

No Way Out (1987) (Roku - Pluto TV - commercials every 5 minutes!) crime drama - Very good movie, channel itself is awful, with commercials every 5 minutes!

R.I.P.D. (2013) (DVD) comedy - good, funny

Treehouse (2014) (Roku - Tubi TV - a few commercials) horror - pretty good until the disappointing resolution to the story, and not that many commercials

Black Mountain Side (2014) (Roku - Tubi TV - a few commercials) horror - pretty good, and not that many commercials

Life of the Party (2018) (DVD) comedy - good, funny

The Convent (2018) (Roku - Tubi TV - a few commercials) horror - pretty good, and not that many commercials

Island Zero (2018) (Roku - Tubi TV - a few commercials) horror / sci-fi - pretty good, and not that many commercials

16 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

You got lot done this week. Teddy is looking good, as always, soon it will be spring and he can get off on his adventures again Happy T Day, Valerie

Natalia said...

Dog in the car is so cute!

kathyinozarks said...

You have had a wonderful week getting lots done and movie watching. spring will be here soon-can't wait for warmer weather. Happy T wishes Kathy

CJ Kennedy said...

I just clipped the Earl of Cookie recipe Teddy is sharing. Earl Grey is my favorite blend of tea long before Capt. Picard ordered Earl Grey, hot. I don't think we need to worry about the snow this weekend. Sounds like the storm is going to go out to sea. Awesome Hic Sunt Dracones postcard. Made me laugh. I'll have to look for the sea monster when I'm at Enders Island, again. The weather is supposed to be very nice today. I hope Teddy can get out to enjoy the warm temps and sunshine. Happy T Day

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

So glad Teddy has a renewed interest in sharing his tea magazine with us. I copied the recipe. I have Earl Grey but not Earl Greyer tea. I'll let you know if I make some. Thanks so much for sharing this with us, Teddy. Keep positive and spring will arrive soon. Thanks for sharing your tea recipe and tea with us for T this Tuesday, dear Teddy. We love you!!

It sounds like you watched a lot of movies over the weekend. I've seen No way out, but it would be lost on me, if I had to see commercials every few minutes.

Linda Kunsman said...

Teddy certainly is the host with the most- good job!
Same weather here Anne- except that it reached 65 degrees yesterday- heavenly, and today will be about 60 with a shower or two. Things are beginning to get green:) Happy T day!

Jeanie said...

Teddy is adorable and so is your map piece! Iris is very lucky!

J said...

Tell Teddy to keep warm and safe, so the recipe, did I read it correctly that you put tea leaves into the mixture? Do they do soft,
Love the cute dog in the car.
Happy t day
Jan x

Let's Art Journal said...

I always enjoy seeing Teddy on T Day, he always find the best adverts 😀. Spring will soon be here so he'll be pleased explore outside again. Beautiful artwork and thanks for the film reviews! Happy T Day! Hugs, Jo x

Divers and Sundry said...

We've had temps into the lower 70s here. No rain today, but it's predicted to return. Of course. I know you and Teddy will soon relish new adventures outdoors.

Angel on My Shoulder has Claude Rains and Paul Muni, so I'll definitely add it to my always ever-expanding bookmarks. Thanks!

Happy T Tuesday

Tom said...

...a cookie please.

Mary said...

Teddy has made another great find! That Earl of cookie recipe sounds delicious! Thank you very much Teddy!

Lisca said...

Another interesting post from you. Do thank Teddy for his Earl Grey cookie recipe. I have (like most people) got Earl Grey tea but not Earl Greyer. The recipe was slightly confusing, but I assume it is the 1/3 cup of water that gets boiled and steeped. I might try and make these cookies one day. Have you tried them?
Your red flower lady card is beautiful. I saw it on Iris' blog post today. The envelope is impressive too.
I had a little giggle about the Hic Sunt Dragones map. I love maps and this one is absolutely great.
Yes, spring is on its way. Even though it doesn't seem so. Be patient.
Happy T-Day.
Hugs,
Lisca

Eileen Bergen said...

Teddy is such a sweetheart, Anne, and your Teddy stories are a delight to read.

Happy T-day! Eileen xx

My name is Erika. said...

I bet Teddy is tired of hibernating. Aren't we all? They are telling us to take in our feeders as the bears are out already. So it should be soon for Teddy. Hope it was a super T day. Hugs-Erika

Iris Flavia said...

Cookies with tea, interesting.
Teddy is clever. We have honey over here, hmmm....
Angels in horror mov... oh, yes, wait, "Supernatural" also had angels. Interesting concepts!