Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Thursday, March 5, 2020

"Rhinoceros / Steampunk / Rust" - Postcard

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I made another "rust" piece using the same background as I did for my "Belly Dancer / Rust" postcard. If you look closely, you can see the rhino is slightly embossed.

I created this using GIMP 2.10.14.

The vintage images are from an Internet search. (See the side of my blog for links.)

13 comments:

CJ Kennedy said...

S/He looks like s/he's ready to tackle the day. Enjoy the sunshine

craftytrog said...

Fantastic postcard Anne! I adore rhinos! They have such character!

eileeninmd said...

Hello Anne,

Love the Rhino card! Enjoy your day!

Tom said...

..looks bullet proof.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Lovely. I had to enlarge to see the heat embossing, but it was definitely there. Now I see why you liked the rhino statue I shared on my blog today. This turned out great. The colors coordinate so well.

Bill said...

Very cool and creative!. Well done, Anne.

Mary said...

Ooh, I really like this one! That rust background is incredible. Well, they are all very good!

Iris Flavia said...

Clever combination! They´re old like the time. Well. A bit.
(I grew up with that, my parents were watch makers, too)

Words and Pictures said...

The rhinoceros is just magnificent - and I love the rusted background you've created for him - this is amazing.
Alison x

Linda said...

It looks great!

Caty said...

Woww, I looove this rhinoceros card Anne !! The background is Gorgeous, love the colours, and the rhino is just Amazing ! Fantastic your Art !
I wish you a very nice weekend, and send big hugssss (also for Teddy )
Caty

My name is Erika. said...

I love the new header Anne. It is like an animal party! Smile. And these animal postcards are fantastic. I love the gears behind Mr. Rhino. I think rhinos and gears go together well. Hugs-Erika

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Loving your animal postcards, great fun. Hugs, Angela xXx