Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Daffodils - Photograph

© All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I took more photographs of the Daffodils I have in vases.

Having these beautiful flowers around me helps to brighten my spirits, as the coronavirus / covid-19 news continues to get worse each day where I am in the United States, and now also where others who I care about live.

To try to remain calm, the main thing I keep telling myself is this: me worrying will not change what is going to happen, so it's not helpful during this situation.

7 comments:

CJ Kennedy said...

My mother used to say Don't borrow trouble.

My name is Erika. said...

I love the daffodils. Thik spring and warm weather tomorrow. Take a breath too and enjoy spring. It is here. But stay smart and safe too. Hugs-Erika

Iris Flavia said...

Yes, a beautiful sight. They talk about bans here :-(

Mary said...

These daffodils are so beautiful! And that is a wonderful thought to keep in mind. I am trying to do some calming meditations as I have other problems besides the virus. There is a free app called Insight Timer and there is an online web version too. And people in the international online arts community are offering free lessons. I should put together a blog post with links about that. I am also trying to stay out of the news as much as possible. And reaching out to people via text, email, phone, blogs, social media, etc. And doing art or quilting when I can but not pushing myself. Listening to the birds. Everything is going to be OK. Love you ♥️

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Daffodils always remind me of the sun which brightens everyone's day. Take care and have a nice weekend, Angela xXx

Bill said...

The yellow daffodils are out over here almost everywhere.
Have a nice weekend and stay safe!

Tom said...

...bright and cheery.