Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Sunday, March 29, 2020

"Alchemy Wizard" - Postcard

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

This week's Sunday Postcard Art challenge was "Alchemy."

I created this using GIMP 2.10.14.

The vintage images are from an Internet search. (See the side of my blog for links.)

13 comments:

Iris Flavia said...

I had a funny teacher for chemistry. Sadly I still didn´t get it!
Great card! If I knew where/if he is, I´d link this to him.

Rosie said...

A stunnning card, Anne
Thank you for playing with us

Words and Pictures said...

He's wonderful! Do you think he could conjure up an antidote to the virus?!
Alison x

CJ Kennedy said...

Ah, looking for the Philosopher's Stone

Deann said...

What a great card just perfect.

Tom said...

...alchemy is an interesting subject.

indybev said...

Nice treatment of a difficult challenge!

Divers and Sundry said...

I love his hat :)

Lori Saul said...

Yep- I knew your card would be special- beautiful!

Stewart M said...

I think we could all do with a bit of alchemy and magic at present!

Hope all is well - Stewart M - Melbourne

Cindy McMath said...

Amazing! Great card Anne!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Wow, this was clever and unique. I adore the way you put this one together.

Stay safe. I see the pres backed away from the idea of quarantining your state. I was worried about you.

Annie said...

Ah, the wise and all-knowing wizard of Alchemy! Love the collage. Great background.