Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Christmas Cactus In New Pot - Photograph

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I repotted my root bound small Christmas Cactus in this new clay pot that I painted to make it look more like a Christmas pot.

Thanks goes to Elizabeth, for providing me with some plant repotting information and tips. (It's been a long time since I did anything with plants, so I was rusty, and she was very helpful.)

4 comments:

Tom said...

...I've never been successful with Christmas Cactus. I had one for a couple years and finally gave it to a friend and it's beautiful and flowers every year.

CJ Kennedy said...

She looks very pretty in her new home.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

So glad this turned out positive. I'm delighted to see it have a new and beautiful new pot and still be happy and healthy in the process. Good for you, dear Anne.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Great idea, love it. Hugs, Angela xXx