Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Sunday, December 1, 2019

Red Christmas Cactus - Photograph

  © All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I took this photograph of the Red Christmas Cactus plant I treated myself to about a week ago. In the background, you can see some of my Christmas decor, which I started putting out on November 30, 2019. (The Celtic Cross is a year round item.)

7 comments:

Tom said...

...I've never been able to get them to flower the following year.

Iris Flavia said...

Beautiful.
I just had to bury my avocado. Well, nice to see this one blooming!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Wow, this is beautiful. Love the decor, too.

CJ Kennedy said...

So pretty. A lot nicer than the snow.

Divers and Sundry said...

Pretty! I had one once, but it died on me at some point. Yours looks good, and it'll like that window :)

Mary said...

Very nice! I treated myself to a Christmas cactus several years ago. They can live many years.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How pretty! My cactus has blooms right now! I hope it blooms this month!