Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Nativity and Christmas Tea Lights - Photograph

 © All Rights Reserved
 © All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

This is 4 of 4 posts of photographs of some of my Christmas tree ornaments and decorations, which I put up this past weekend.

You can see my Christmas tree angel reflected in the mirror in the photo of the Nativity. My Christmas tree photo came out blurry, so I need to take another one and post that later. The Nativity is what Christmas is all about, but the year I tried to buy one, none of the stores carried them, so I had to search all over the place before I finally found one. Every year, I place it as the main focal point.

6 comments:

Divers and Sundry said...

I got my nativity scene back when I was a child and put it out every year. I use it as my FB cover photo from Christmas to Epiphany :) It's nice to have annual traditions.

Tom said...

...as a kid we had a Nativity like this one.

Iris Flavia said...

The bird is my favorite!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

LOVELY nativity. Mine was destroyed in the flood in my basement a few years ago.

I kept looking for the angel. I even enlarged the photos. It took forever for me to realize that was NOT a lamp. Some days I can be so DUH!!!

My name is Erika. said...

Cool photos. I like how you shot them in low light with the holiday lights on. We have a couple of common ornaments it seems. Happy Friday. Stay dry when all the rain comes in. But at least it is not snow. Hugs-Erika

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Looks like someones ready for Christmas xXx