Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Monday, December 30, 2019

Christmas Danish Kringle - Photograph

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I've been enjoying the Christmas holiday so I'm late posting this.

4 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You should share this for T Tuesday, Anne. I want that peppermint bark coffee (grin). It looks really yummy to me!

CJ Kennedy said...

Glad you are enjoying the holiday. Hope the ice storm isn’t too severe in your area. Thanks for the head’s up for travel. You’re so kind.

My name is Erika. said...

I love those kringles. I get mine at Trader Joe's. I can't eat the almond ones those as I am allergic to almonds. I'm waiting for raspberry to come back. Hope it was a wonderful Christmas holiday. Hugs-Erika

Divers and Sundry said...

I've never heard of Christmas Danish Kringle. I'll hafta see if I can find a local source so I can try them :)