Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Saturday, December 14, 2019

"Jingle Bells" - Postcard

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

This week's Sunday Postcard Art challenge was "Jingle Bells."

I created this using GIMP 2.10.14.

The vintage images are from an Internet search. (See the side of my blog for links.)

All – I’m having problems with Google not thinking I’m logged in, even though I am, so it won’t let me leave comments for blogger people. If I can figure out what’s wrong, I’ll leave comments. Sorry about this. – Anne

I discovered the cause of my problems with not being able to leave comments. One of my Add-ons that blocks things must've updated and it was blocking Google from storing cookies, so it made it look like I wasn't logged in. I have to allow www.blogger.com to leave cookies, then I can leave comments. 

12 comments:

CJ Kennedy said...

Hope the horse is not dashing through the snow at your house. Enjoy your day

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Brilliant post card, the images work so well with this background paper. Happy creative weekend, Angela xXx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I enlarged it to see it in all its glory. I will be singing that song all night long, now, dear. It's vintage Christmastime and winter at its best!!!

My name is Erika. said...

I like this vintage holiday postcard. It is perfect for Jingle Bells. Now I have that tune in my head-which is a good thing as it is so cheery. Hope you had a great Saturday. Hugs-Erika

Cindy McMath said...

This is lovely Anne!

Deann said...

A wonderful vintage postcard...great job. I hope you computer problems get resolved it is so frustrating...good luck.

Iris Flavia said...

"Wonderful", you gave me an earworm straight away ;-)

CJ Kennedy said...

Just testing to see if I can leave a comment on your blog

Lowcarb team member said...

This is so lovely, a great looking vintage holiday postcard.

All the best Jan

indybev said...


I really like your dapper horseman and his season's greetings!

indybev said...


I love your dapper horseman, and his season's greetings. Well done.

Mary M. said...

This is wonderful. I love the vintage feel.