Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Thursday, March 12, 2020

Moon Rays - Photograph

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I took that photograph early this morning. Unfortunately the photo doesn't do justice to how this looked in person. There were two straight beams of light, converging on the horizon behind the trees, like spotlights, shining in the night sky to the left of the moon. I assume they were airplane contrails, but it was still unusual looking.

This is my entry for this week's Skywatch Friday.

13 comments:

kathyinozarks said...

great capture! we had a gorgeous moon over the water last night but my camera is not good with night photos

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I was going to add a quip, like you were finding aliens, but I decided to be more serious and tell you how incredible that photo actually is.

Tom said...

...a tiny spot of light.

Bill said...

I like it Anne, well done!

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Beautiful photo. The nighttime contrails are very unusual!

My name is Erika. said...

It was quite the moon, wasn't it? Hugs-Erika

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

A beautiful full and luminous moon!

CJ Kennedy said...

That is a really cool photograph!

Linda said...

Interesting. I find moon photography to be difficult.

Jim said...

Good.

Iris Flavia said...

Great capture! And "space" for thoughts and dreams.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Beautiful moon, I see the contrails. Happy Skywatching, enjoy your day! Have a great weekend!

betty-NZ said...

A fabulous capture! I love it :)


Feel free to share at My Corner of the World