Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Dog In Car Driver Seat - Photograph

© All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I took these photographs in the local Connecticut area this past week.

This dog caught my eye, because it looked like he/she was sitting in the driver's seat of this vehicle, ready to use the steering wheel to go for a drive somewhere. The vehicle was parked and the dog was observing the nearby activity. But I must have been in his/her peripheral vision, because then he/she turned to look at me looking at him/her (with my camera). The dog's owner was actually seated in the vehicle, too, but from my initial angle, that wasn't apparent (but I assumed it had to be the case).

10 comments:

CJ Kennedy said...

😺 Are you lookin' at me?

R's Rue said...

How cute. I love it.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Cute dog! It reminds me of my son's dog, they could be twins.
Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy weekend ahead.

Tom said...

...does he have a license?

Bill said...

The cute little dog wanted his/her photo taken and placed on a blog. It was the dog's 15 minutes of world fame. :) Great shot, Anne.

Jeanie said...

Nice capture!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Clever photos and a savvy find.

kathyinozarks said...

Loved the photo

My name is Erika. said...

He sure does look like the chauffeur. I wonder if he is waiting for a dog family or people family. Smile.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Dogs are funny at times. I am guessing he/she knows the boss normally sits in this seat so it makes me important too if I sit here. Hugs, Angela xXx