Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Thursday, February 27, 2020

"Paris Music Map" - Tag

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

This week's Tag Tuesday challenge was "Paris."

I created this using GIMP 2.10.14.

The vintage images are from an Internet search. (See the side of my blog for links.)

11 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely tag, love the music- map background. Thanks so much for joining us at Tag Tuesday again, Valerie

Diana Taylor said...

What a delightful tag - I love the vintage images and the pretty colour palette.

CJ Kennedy said...

Makes me think of Springtime. Teddy isn't the only one with cabin fever. 😺

Bill said...

I love the music map background. Looks very vintage and I like that.

pinky said...

This is just perfect for our challenge. Love the vintage theme.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Just read your comment about saving my faux rust page. For an even better showing of this technique, I created several pieces for a Second Thursday tutorial. I use everything from foam to plastic to paper to cardboard:

https://alteredbooklover.blogspot.com/2016/03/second-thursday-tutorial-easy-faux-rust.html

It will be forever on my tutorials page, too.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Your latest tag is incredible. I love the beautiful colors and the softness of this very romantic tag. It is beautiful.

Karen said...

Great backgrounds and coloring ~ I like her smile :)

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Beautiful found images, they could be used for so many things. I adore the vintage look of your tag. Happy Tag Tuesday Hugs Tracey x

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely tag, really like the use of the map.

Sandra Wright. said...

I love the vintage style of your tag, the lady is so beautiful.
Thank you so much for joining us at Tag Tuesday..xxx