Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Saturday, February 1, 2020

"Imbolc" - Postcard

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I made an Imbolc theme piece.

I created this using GIMP 2.10.14.

The vintage images are from an Internet search. (See the side of my blog for links.)

11 comments:

Iris Flavia said...

Oh, this is sooo beautiful! I never knew!
Not yet,” it seems to whisper.
“When I fall, then you can return.”

Aw. In my family´s garden we had snowdrops, too, always such a welcomed sight - and only now I get to learn the story behind. Thank you! (sadly no snowdrops here)

Mary said...

This is a lovely postcard!

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

I wish I had snowdrops growing in my yard. I am looking forward to spring blooms. Lovely postcard. Enjoy your day!

My name is Erika. said...

I didn't know what this was but I am ready to celebrate. Especially with light snow coming down right now. But the buds are out there on the trees and the days are getting longer so I will take that. This is a gorgeous postcard for sure. Happy February. hugs-Erika

CJ Kennedy said...

The blessings of Bride to you and yours. Spring is just around the corner. Though the Goddess left a haze of frost just to let us know Winter isn't quite over yet. Blessed be.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

All of the themes you present would make lovely bookmarks, to which I am mildly addicted!

Natalia said...

Absolutely beautiful !

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card! Hugs, Valerie

Tom said...

...Imbolc, a name that I was familiar with.

Divers and Sundry said...

This is so perfect for the day :) The daffodils are beginning to bloom here, and spring will be full on us soon. This is a neglected festival, overshadowed by the 2nd, and I love seeing your post today :)

Lowcarb team member said...

A gorgeous card, I like the colours used.

All the best Jan