Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

"T Stands For Teddy And Elephant Honey For Tea" - Photograph

  © All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I am joining Bleubeard and Elizabeth for this week's T Stands For challenge found here.

This is my summation of the past week:

Teddy will be serving double duty as my main image plus as my "T-Day ticket" for my T-Day posts for awhile. Teddy said he loved the adorable elephant on this jar of honey.

Weather-wise, it got very cold for the Valentine's Day weekend, but we still keep getting lucky and have rain instead of snow. (At least, I think it's lucky. Skiers probably disagree.)

But Teddy and I both have cabin fever and hope it warms up enough for us to go for an outing soon.

Valentine artwork: Red Flower Woman, Black Red Valentine Bird, Valentine Bird Basket, Valentine Couple. (I'm going to mail a copy of the Red Flower Woman postcard to Iris later this week.)

Other artwork: Exotic Green Flower Woman, Literature Great Expectations.

I also made Magic Cookie Bars.

© All Rights Reserved

Movies:

The Quiet Man (1952) (DVD) romance, drama: very good

Love Happens (2009) (DVD) romance, drama: very good, and a little sad

Couples Retreat (2009) (DVD) comedy: very funny

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (2016) (DVD) adventure, drama: very good

Kong: Skull Island (2017) (DVD) sci-fi: pretty good

Replicas (2018) (DVD) sci-fi: pretty good

Instant Family (2018) (DVD) comedy: pretty good

A Dog's Way Home (2019) (DVD) adventure, drama: very good

10 comments:

Tom said...

...Chai Spice Honey is a new one for me.

Iris Flavia said...

Teddy :-) Hi!
And below, is that your tea?
I´m coming back via your contact form (stupid to announce that, is it?!!!).

CJ Kennedy said...

The honey sounds delicious. Skiers can find snow in the mountains. I'm happy we've only had rain. Spring is just around the corner so you and Teddy will be able to get outside once again. The Quiet Man is one of my favorite John Wayne movies. Stay warm and dry today. Tea with honey will be perfect for today. Hopefully, we both get rain.

kathyinozarks said...

Good morning, I love trying different honeys pretty art work, I am getting cabin fever too-looks like you have seen several movies-nice to do in the cold months-Happy T

My name is Erika. said...

You watched a lot of films this past week. With a cup of tea perhaps? We are getting snow right now. Just icky. Hope yours is all rain so you can get the outing soon. Have a wonderful T day Anne. Hugs-Erika

Divers and Sundry said...

I'm feeling a strong desire for honey (adding to list) :) I've only seen 2 of these movies. I've been binge-watching Hemlock Grove the last few days, so movies have gone by the wayside. I'll get back to them soon, I imagine. Happy T Tuesday!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What great tea you have chosen for us this week, Teddy. I'd love to have that elephant label for my art, too. It's beautiful. Sorry you and your caregiver are suffering from cabin fever. This rain won't last forever. Thanks for sharing this tea with us for T this Tuesday. You are very special, dear Teddy.

I have only heard of one of those films and is Kong: Scull Island. Sounds like you had a productive week and saw some great films over the weekend.

Mary said...

The jar of elephant honey is perfect for Teddy! What a great find. Everybody knows that bears love honey ♥️

Linda Kunsman said...

Mmmm, that Chai Spice Honey tea sounds delicious - and I'm with Teddy- love the elephant:)
Sweet flower basket image with the birds.
As for your movies- saw The Quiet Man , and Miss Peregrine's..."
Not a John Wayne fan but loved this movie for M. O'Sullivan, and the Irish theme:). I read Miss Peregrine's... book and did a big art project with a private group so of course I wanted to see the movie. Good, but I longed for more content. Thanks for sharing and happy belated T day!

Jeanie said...

I'd say you've had a busy, delicious week. I love Teddy -- he's darling! And thank you so much for coming over to see me at Marmelade Gypsy. It's always delightful to meet a new blogger friend!