Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Postcard and Envelope - Photograph

© All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I mailed a printed copy of my Red Flower Woman postcard to Iris last week, and she received it this week.

I was originally going to mail the postcard as is to her, but I was worried it might get scuffed up as it traveled through the postal systems between here (United States) and there (Germany), so I decided to send it inside an envelope.

I have an envelope template that I made a few years ago, so I used that and added a border image to it, as well as two birds. The address area is covered over with green. I didn't take a photo after I added the stamps.

7 comments:

Tom said...

...she's lovely!

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful postcard! Valerie

Mary said...

This is gorgeous!

kathyinozarks said...

Nice!

Iris Flavia said...

I loved the envelope and the stamp wasn´t stamped even! If you give me your address I get a German stamp and send a letter with your unused stamp back :-)
(Usually cards arrive OK, btw!, but the envelope was worth your worries!)
Pic of your card is to come, too! I found a froggy place.
Yes, a froggy one. Mielebaer likes him a lot, too ;-)

carol l mckenna said...

Such creativity and vintage look ~ lovely creation ~ ^_^

Happy Moments to You,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Love the postcard, you always come up with something great xXx