Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Thursday, November 7, 2019

Union Cemetery Gravestones - Photograph

  © All Rights Reserved
  © All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I took these photographs of gravestones at Union Cemetery in Easton, CT this past week.

I intended to come here just before Halloween, but I didn't make it. I think most of the leaves on the trees came down during the rainstorm we had that day.

This is allegedly one of the most haunted locations in Connecticut, but I've never seen anything here. Haunted information.

8 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

I love the fence with all those fallen oak leaves gathered around it. That does look haunted. Many of our old NH cemeteries around here are small private ones on people's property so I don't get to visit them that often. Looks like rain today. Hurrah! But now they are talking about Tuesday. Eeks.! Hugs-Erika

CJ Kennedy said...

Beautiful cemetery with its wrought iron fence. Looks like the cemetery is well-maintained, too.

Tom said...

...it looks about the same here!

Divers and Sundry said...

All those wind-blown leaves against the fence make a pretty picture :) There are haunted places here, too, but I've never seen anything.

Bill said...

Nice photos! I think cemeteries look better in the fall with all the leaves covering the ground and the bare trees.
Have a wonderful day, Anne.

Lois said...

Nice photos. I always enjoy walking around old cemeteries, but not at night of course!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

I can't really explain why but I love photographs of grave yards, maybe it's the stone against the grass and leaves, the texture of the grave stones, the peaceful feel of it all and of course the Gothic appearance too but I love it. Happy creative week, Angela xXx

Jeanie said...

Hello, Anne, I'm so sorry I have been late to come thank you for stopping by Marmelade Gypsy earlier this week. Life. You know. But I'm so glad I did. I love seeing photos of cemeteries -- they have such stories to tell. I never knew that this was one of "the most haunted!"