Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

"T Stands For Teddy And Downton Abbey Tea" - Photograph

© All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I am joining Bleubeard and Elizabeth for this week's T Stands For challenge found here.

This is my summation of the past week:

Teddy will be serving double duty as my main image plus as my "T-Day ticket" for my T-Day posts for awhile.

Teddy was very upset when he heard Elizabeth fell and hurt her arm, because he wanted to ask her if a photo of a tin containing tea was acceptable as a beverage reference, but he didn't want to bother her when she wasn't feeling well. Teddy said he remembered seeing a few T-Ladies commenting about Downton Abbey tea, so he said it was a priority to make this post now.

This past week, "we" received a catalog in the mail from The Republic of Tea. Teddy signed "us" up for a free catalog, which includes a tea sample, awhile ago. When Teddy saw they had Downton Abbey tea, he insisted we had to let everyone know. I told Teddy it's on the expensive side, and not to expect it in his Christmas stocking.

I added a list of recipes to my blog, under heading Recipes - Desserts. Teddy was thrilled that the holiday catalog from The Republic of Tea also had recipes in it. You'll be seeing photos of him showing those pages in the weeks to come. In the meantime, I added a few of the links under that recipe heading, in case anyone wants to check them out: Fudgy Fulfill-Mint, Good Hope Shortbread, and Tea Recipes - Seasonal Recipes.

I also made my own recipe blog post: Stuffed Zucchini Sausage Short Cut Method Recipe.

The weather was a mix of sun and rain, but it was mild enough to go for a walk somewhere new to me: Trail In Woods and Stone Wall Road In Woods and Brook.

© All Rights Reserved

I spent most of the weekend dusting, vacuuming, tidying up, etc. For many years, I've been battling creeping clutter, which always comes back, but I've discovered a new enemy: creeping dust. I don't know where all of the dust comes from, but I've decided it's actually just like my clutter: it creeps back, but from origins unknown. (I'm the one who keeps piling my stuff in places where it doesn't belong, hence creating clutter.)

In moon trivia news, the next Full Moon will be at 12:12 am my local time on 12/12! I'm fascinated by the moon, which is why I try to take photos of it whenever I can: Crescent Moon 31.8% Lit, Crescent Moon 12.2% Lit.

Symantec Norton updated their software to version 22.19.9.63, and today is a week after the last time their software bug reared its ugly head, which happens every 7 days, so let's see if their new version still has the same software bug in it!

I made some postcards that illustrated song lyrics I like: Blue City Moonlight, Sing To The Moon, Underneath The Starlight.

And to everyone who celebrates Thanksgiving Day (Thursday November 28, 2019), I hope you enjoy the holiday. (I might be offline during the four day weekend, and not around like I usually am.)

And there doesn't seem to be enough time in the days, so that "teaser" about maps that I made last week was better left unsaid, because I still haven't finished up what I'm doing yet. I also haven't started my Christmas artwork. Ugh.

This was another bye week for movie watching, akin to the US football term.

19 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Sounds like a great week!Teddy is keeping good company! Enjoy your tea. Happy Thanksgiving. Happy T Day, Valerie

Iris Flavia said...

I think I must bring Mielebaer to my "workplace", he only hears me going, "ohhhh" and can only guess it´s about Teddy!

Oh, don´t you hate such weekends? It looks good later, but 2 days, BOOM... I´ll never understand, two grown ups (a bear, a monster, a blanket...) where does the "dirt" come from again so quickly?!

YES. Finally Football is not only in the German season (which ends October) but now on TV also!

Happy T-Day!

Tom said...

...lovely weather here too, but things are about to change.

Linda Kunsman said...

what a busy weekend you've had. I was close to buying some Downton Abbey tea but passed as yes, it was expensive and I didn't know that it would taste good enough to be worth the price. Pay is for the tin I guess;)
Happy T day!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love Teddy and the catalog looks very intriguing! Enjoy your week!

kathyinozarks said...

The tea catalog sounds fun especially with a sample. I see Teddy is being busy.
we are in for a real cold snap later today with very very strong winds. Loved your photo of the woods-Happy T wishes hugs Kathy

Divers and Sundry said...

The Republic of Tea web site has some tempting offerings. Thank Teddy for me for pointing me in their direction :) I'll be sure to check out some recipes.

Oh, dear! I haven't started cleaning yet lol I trust nobody will care since it'll just be us and 2 of the 3 kids. Dusting is such a thankless task, since it's back almost before the day ends.

Happy T Tuesday!

Let's Art Journal said...

Sounds like you've had a wonderful week! Teddy seems to like the finer things in life choosing Downton Abbey tea ...lol ��. Wishing you a very happy T Day! Hugs, Jo x

junemac2 said...

What a totally cute bear. Looks fun. The Weather here today has been dark and dank. I hope tomorrow is brighter. Happy T day xxx

CJ Kennedy said...

I just went to take a look at the Downton teas. Teddy has excellent taste. I've been trying to clean the house as I have the same disease as you. And isn't it funny how when you try to clean and organize, things become a lot messier before they get tidy? I hope your Norton bugs 🦟are a thing of the past. Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy your holiday weekend.

Eileen The Artful Crafter said...

I did a lot of clutter busting this year. It feels so good after, but I agree, it's hard to maintain. I enjoy reading of your adventure with Teddy. You have a lovely imagination.

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy T-day! Eileen xx

Meggymay said...

Teddy shares some super tea varieties with us Anne, he is so happy to share his finds with us.
I am smiling at the creeping dust, if you find a solution please tell me as craft room seems to gather the stuff. Have a good rest of the week and happy T day wishes.
Yvonne xx

carol l mckenna said...

Love Teddy and he sounds like quite sophisticated bear ~ Tea Catalog sounds great and what fun ~ recipes! Neat photo of nature trail and great post ~ Happy Thanksgiving to you, also.

Happy Day to You,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Sharon Madson said...

I love both Downton Abbey and Teddy! :) Have a happy Thanksgiving.

Elizabeth ask me to let everyone know she is having computer problems and will be by when she is up and running again.

Kate Yetter said...

The Downton Abbey tea tin looks pretty! I have always wanted to purchase one of those specialty tins but never have. Maybe one day.
Clutter certainly creeps up on a lot of us. It is amazing how much we collect. I am working on purging several times a years and discarding one item for every one that I bring in the house. It's a process.
Happy Tea Day,
Kate

Lisca said...

The Downton Abbey tea containers look very nice. But I can imagine it will be expensive. I saw the first series of Downton Abbey years ago when it was on tv and we lived in the UK. I loved it.
The trail you showed looks really nice. The colours are awesome.
I know what you mean about creeping dust and creeping clutter. I have that too.
Yes, the moon is fascinating.Here in rural Spain, everything agricultural is being done according to the position of the moon. We have ignored this advice when pruning our vine one year and the results were disastrous. From then on we did everything as they tell us.
Happy T-Day (belated),
Hugs,
Lisca

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What can I say, other than I realize I'm very late visiting. Dear Teddy, a tin of tea is a PERFECTLY acceptable "ticket" to the T party. Gosh Teddy, I went to the site you shared to order a catalog, and it didn't take my info. I DO agree with Anne that the tea is a bit expensive I was looking for Hibiscus and I bought 1/4 lb of Hibiscus tea at my tea shop for $5.00. Or maybe it was 1 oz. and my brain is as fried as my power supply was.

Thanks for sharing the Downton Abby tins and that beautiful trailwith us for T this Tuesday, which is now Wednesday.

My name is Erika. said...

I got the same tea flyer. I think Teddy and I liked the same page. You have inspired me to go make a cup of tea, since I now have a wonderful head cold. Hope it was a super T day and hope you have a fantastic Thanksgiving too. Hugs-Erika

pearshapedcrafting said...

Clearing clutter takes so much time - I say after each time that I will be tidier.....Belated Happy T Day. Chrisx