Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Sunday, July 5, 2020

Cat Lounging - Photograph

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I took this photograph of my cat while he was lounging. He continues to improve each day as he recovers from the major surgery that he had on Thursday, June 11, 2020. He's doing well enough that I felt okay leaving him home alone for a short period of time while I went out to take photos. I still have him on restricted activity, but he continues to become more active, so internally physically he is feeling less / no pain. If you look closely at the photo, you can see the bare area on his left foreleg and on his belly, where his fur had been shaved for the operation. It's slowly growing back now. I'm relieved that he continues to improve each day.

8 comments:

Mary said...

He looks quite regal on the flannel sheets! Looks like he is surveying his surroundings and taking it all in. Happy 4th of July weekend and continued good health for your beautiful cat!

CJ Kennedy said...

Excellent news of his recovery. He looks so regal lounging around.

Divers and Sundry said...

I'm glad he's doing so well. Such a relief, I know!

Hootin Anni said...

Awwwww, I am happy that you visited my bird photo blog so I could follow your link to here and seeing & reading of your kitty's improvement!

My name is Erika. said...

Glad Mr, Cutie is improving. Thanks for sharing the photo!

Jeanie said...

I'm so glad to see him out of the collar and recovering so well. I know it has been a difficult time for you.

Tom said...

...cars sure take life easy!

Himawan Sant said...

I'm happy to see his health improving. Have a good day.
Greetings from Indonesia.