Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

"Seahorse Map" - Postcard

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I created this using GIMP 2.10.18.

The vintage images are from an Internet search. (See the side of my blog for links.)

9 comments:

Tom said...

...I'm having a hard time figuring out where it's at!

Mary said...

This is a wonderful postcard! I love seahorses!

Witchcrafted Life said...

How elegantly lovely. I've always had a real affinity seahorses. Interestingly though, the main experience from my life that I associate with them had little to do with me and more to do with a stranger. I used to sell vintage items professionally and was doing so at a vintage fair one day when a man rushed up to my tables, almost running actually, and asked if I had any seahorse themed brooches. Lucky for him, I did - three different ones in fact. He bought them all and said that he was always on the prowl for them, as his GF collected them. Aww!

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

My name is Erika. said...

Pink the perfect color the seahose!

kathyinozarks said...

Love it

David M. Gascoigne, said...

Well done with this one. It looks very attractive.

CJ Kennedy said...

That would make a great tile.

Lowcarb team member said...

I like sea-horses, this is very nice.

All the best Jan

Words and Pictures said...

Seahorses are really such extraordinary creatures, aren't they. He's delightful, and I like the map in the background.
Alison x