Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Tuesday, July 14, 2020

"T Stands For Teddy And Super Green Tea" - Photograph

© All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I am joining Bleubeard and Elizabeth for this week's T Stands For challenge found here.

This is my summation of the past week:

Teddy will be serving double duty as my main image plus as my "T-Day ticket" for my T-Day posts.

Teddy said it's fortunate that I have a backlog of photos of him posing with those Republic of Tea catalog pages, because we haven't been going anywhere due to the heat and covid-19.

My cat continues to improve, but I don't have any new photos of him this week. He has been resting a lot, because it's too hot for him, also.

The area of Connecticut where I live is still in a D0 drought, but conditions have improved a little in other areas of CT. (United States Drought Monitor - Connecticut) Tropical Storm Fay went west of CT, so we didn't get much rain from it.

A mother deer and her fawns stopped by for a visit. (She actually has three fawns, but I only saw two when I took this photo):

© All Rights Reserved

I made a few art pieces this week:

© All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved

18 comments:

kathyinozarks said...

Good morning Anne, ah so sweet to see the deer and fawn-I do miss that from our woods home-but there are deer here as we drive out from out lake house.
great art too-Hi to Teddy and hugs for kitty
Happy T wishes Kathy

CJ Kennedy said...

Teddy is just so cute whether he is out and about or posing with the catalog. You might not be able to go far from home now, but you do have some very pretty visitors stopping by. Stay cool and Happy T Day

Mary said...

It looks like Teddy has found some refreshing ice tea for these hot summer days! I am glad to hear your cat is doing well. A visit from a mother deer and her 3 fawns... how wonderful. Hope they are not eating your flowers. Great artwork and sounds like everyone has had a good week!

Valerie-Jael said...

Glad you and teddy and your cat are all doing well. Lovely art and a great photo of the fawns. Happy T Day, Valerie

Divers and Sundry said...

I'm glad your cat is continuing to improve. The deer photo is delightful :) Happy T Tuesday!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

How wonderful for Teddy to have such a plethora of Republic of Tea pages. I wonder if they would take him on as a spokes bear like he does at T time with us. Glad he joined us on this special anniversary T Tuesday.

Glad to read your cat is getting better every day, and I still like the two postcards you shared, too. Sorry to read about the drought.

Linda Kunsman said...

Green tea is the way to go Teddy:) Wonderful art Anne- I especially love the seahorse. Happy T Day!

Kate Yetter said...

Lovely art pieces this week. And I love the picture of the deer. Such pretty spots on the doe.
Happy Tea Day,
Kate

Eileen Bergen said...

I love your seahorse and dragon art, Anne. I wonder if you'll like my Asian House Gecko at today's T-party.

Happy T-Day! Hugs, Eileen

Let's Art Journal said...

Fabulous, I'd love a green tea - thanks Teddy! Your amazing seahorse postcard looks so beautiful too 😀. Happy T Day wishes! Hugs, Jo x

Iris Flavia said...

Teddy is welcome to join Mielebaer in the cold. Brrr.
If he needs an adult and a cat, welcome, also.
I think Braunschweig "Corinna" does not visit much, either (she´s fancy and goes to Berlin instead - oh, you have to make fun of that or you get sad...).

Meggymay said...

Teddy looks as comfortable as he usually does helping you with the Tday past.
I'm pleased to read that your cat id getting well.
Have a good rest of the week.
Yvonne xx

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How amazing to see the fawns! We see deer here but I haven't seen one with spots...yet! I keep hoping to! Enjoy your afternoon!

My name is Erika. said...

I was talking with a friend today and she says she has gotten hardly any rain. But I feel like we have gotten so much this July. Isn't the weather unique this summer? Hope you had a great T day as I a running a little behind. Hugs-Erika

Lisca said...

What a great photo of the fawns. They are really beautiful.
I love the art pieces, especially the dragon.
I'm so glad your cat is improving.
Give Teddy a cuddle,
Happy (belated) T-Day,
Lisca

pearshapedcrafting said...

I think you and Teddy are very wise not to go out in the heat or whirr there is a chance of the Covid getting a hold of you! The tea pictures are fine - even though I don't drink tea...ever...it upsets my stomach. How lovely to see deer and fawns on your doorstep. Love those long nosed creatures - both very different temperaments I think!! Take care. Belated Happy T Day! Chrisx

Sharon Madson said...

Your artwork is beautiful. I especially like the seahorse. Waving to Teddy, too. Happy belated T day to you both.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Beautiful photographs. I am wondering if teddy actually like tea? Sending hugs to you both. Angela xXx