Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

"T Stands For Teddy And A Carafe Drink" - Photograph

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I am joining Bleubeard and Elizabeth for this week's T Stands For challenge found here.

This is my summation of the past week:

Teddy will be serving double duty as my main image plus as my "T-Day ticket" for my T-Day posts.

Teddy said he wants to spend the rest of the Summer in Antarctica, at the Troll Station, because of the current heat wave we're having here in Connecticut, US, and because he said he wants to meet and hang out with the trolls who live there. At the time he said that, I told him the current temperature there (Jul 19, 2020 at 11:00 pm their time) was -11 °F (Feels Like: -23 °F) / -24 °C (Feels Like: -31 °C), and that I didn't think he would like that. I also told him trolls are folklore creatures, and don't live at the Troll Station. He looked disappointed and walked away.

My cat continues to improve, but he has been resting a lot, because it's too hot for him, also.

© All Rights Reserved

Connecticut still has D0 and D1 drought conditions. (United States Drought Monitor - Connecticut)

I made a few art pieces this week:

© All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved

I also took some photos:

  © All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved

I've also been watching TV series and movies, but I haven't been listing them lately. I'll try to resume doing that.

23 comments:

Tom said...

...Teddy, in this hot remember to stay hydrated.

CJ Kennedy said...

I have a carafe with a filter that I keep filled with water in the fridge. There's supposed to be a break in the humidity today. Tell Teddy, besides the bitter cold, he'd also have to deal with snow. You don't have to shovel humidity. You're kitty is looking very healthy. I was imagining him looking at the crow and the crow intently watching kitty. I wonder what they both were thinking? I hope you can get a bit of relief from the humidity, today. Take care and Happy T Day

Mae Travels said...

Your Teddy looks happy, as usual. I will convey Teddy's comments you sent to me to Kathy's Bear the next time I see him! Kathy's Bear has had new things (costumes or props or even a puppet theater) almost every day since April. Kathy is creative and dedicated! You too!

be well... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Divers and Sundry said...

That iced tea looks refreshing. I googled Troll Station, and it looks like a fascinating place. Maybe even better without actual trolls ;)

Valerie-Jael said...

Teddy is looking good, as always. Glad your cat is feeling better. Nice art and photos, too. Keep cool, Valerie

Iris Flavia said...

Teddy is welcomed to come over. Mild weather now. Too cold for July, but "OK". Your cat, too. Oh, and you ;-)
And bring some warm weather with you, just a bit, OK?

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Teddy is once again taking his job seriously and has given us some lovely iced tea in those carafes. Also delighted to see your cat is getting stronger from his surgery. Thanks so much for sharing Teddy with us, his tea choices, and his antics for T this Tuesday.

kathyinozarks said...

It is still so hot and humid here too-but we did finally get a little bit of rain yesterday morning.
Ice tea is perfect for summer time-I love your art and your photos. Kitty is looking good. Happy T hugs Kathy

Kate Yetter said...

Pretty art pieces. I love the seahorse. Also,your photo of the leaf with the water droplets is very eye catching.
Have a lovely week.
Happy Tea Day,
Kate

Let's Art Journal said...

Loving the look of that refreshing karafe with all the fruit that Teddy is kindly showing us today! Your cat is looking much better, bright eyed and bushy tailed - so handsome 😀. Beautiful art pieces and photos, looks like you've had fun the past week. Take care and Happy T Day wishes! Hugs, Jo x

Eileen Bergen said...


Teddy gets the craziest ideas in his head. Your digital or hybrid (I'm not sure) pages are lovely. I especially like the anatomical drawing of the human head page.

Happy T-Day! Hugs, Eileen

Lisca said...

It's good Teddy is interested in drinking. With this heat one needs to stay hydrated.
I don't think Teddy would like to meet real Trolls, even if they existed.From the stories of my childhood I remember horrible creatures. The Troll station sounds interesting, but I wouldn't want to live in such a cold place. I'd rather be hot.Luckily here where we live it is a dry heat which is quite pleasant.
Your art pieces are lovely and the photos beautiful.
I'm so glad your cat is better.
Wishing you a very happy T-Day,
Hugs,
Lisca

Mary said...

Antarctica sounds like a good place to be right now. Your cat has the right idea with lounging around and resting. It is too hot to think so I am knitting. I like Teddy's carafe drink very much. I had a lemon zinger herbal ice tea yesterday and may have one today. Hopefully this heat wave will break soon!

Linda Kunsman said...

Your story about Teddy really brought a smile to my face:) Glad kitty continues to do well.
Wonderful art projects- I especially love the seahorse!
Try and stay cool, keep safe, and happy T day!

Sharon Madson said...

Love that photo with the water drops on the leaves. You are a great photographer!
We all have to stay hydrated in this heat, although we got some rain this morning. But now with the sun out, it is hot and steamy after the rain! Happy T Day!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Teddy is so photogenic, love him. The kitty photo is lovey too. I know how he feels as I'm not keen on the warm weather either. Happy creative week, Angela xXx

My name is Erika. said...

Time for some nice comfortable summer weather. Eighty degrees and low humidity. It's been insane, hasn't it? I hope you had a nice T day and the heat didn't bother you too much, and I am glad you talked Teddy out of going to Antarctica. Winter will be here all too soon. Hugs-Erika

Karen said...

We are over the top hot in VA too ~ Enjoy you week

pearshapedcrafting said...

I don't think Teddy would like it in Antarctica even though he does have a fur coat.I hope your weather cools down a bit for you! Love the artwork today. Belated Happy T Day, Chrisx

Himawan Sant said...

Teddy looked so cute as if he was guarding his favorite book.
I also have a teddy that I put as if she came out of a small paper bag.

Greetings.

Witchcrafted Life said...

Goodness, do I hear you! It's absolutely sweltering here. We have neither AC or central air in our current home. We're playing it extra safe this summer and continuing to self-isolate, so that rules out visiting the homes of loved ones and social settings with cooler temps, as we often have in past summers since moving into this home. We're coping, but are often doing little more than making it through the sizzling hot days at present, daydreaming all the while about the long, icy Canadian winter that is virtually guaranteed to come our way again towards the end of the year.

Wishing you cool breezes and lovely mid-summer memories.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Natalia said...

Beautiful art and the cat is so cute!

Lowcarb team member said...

I always enjoy seeing Teddy, and he is looking good.
So pleased that your cat is feeling better.
Enjoyed seeing your art and your photographs.
Nice post.

All the best Jan