Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

"T Stands For Teddy And Another Carafe Drink" - Photograph

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I am joining Bleubeard and Elizabeth for this week's T Stands For challenge found here.

This is my summation of the past week:

Teddy will be serving double duty as my main image plus as my "T-Day ticket" for my T-Day posts.

Teddy said he doesn't care how cold it is at the Troll Station in Antarctica, he wants to spend the rest of the Summer there because he said it's too hot here in Connecticut. He demanded that I drive him to the Post Office so that he could get a passport. When I told him no, he skulked out of the room, muttering something under his breath.

It has been over six weeks since my cat had his surgery, so I think it's safe to declare him fully recovered. He continues to rest a lot due to the heat.

Connecticut still has D0 and D1 drought conditions. (United States Drought Monitor - Connecticut)

20 comments:

Tom said...

...hey Teddy, smile!

CJ Kennedy said...

Poor Teddy. In the meantime, the lemon water looks very refreshing. Thunderstorms moving in this afternoon. The humidity is supposed to break so it should feel a little better tomorrow. Hang in there. Stay cool.

kathyinozarks said...

I am with Teddy-it's too hot! haha glad kitty is doing well Happy T Kathy

Divers and Sundry said...

Congrats on your fully recovered Cat :)

Tell Teddy if he wants to feel cooler there he should spend a coupla weeks in Memphis and then go back home ;)

Linda Kunsman said...

teddy isn't looking too happy- must be awfully hot. But the lemon water looks very refreshing. Happy T day!

Eileen Bergen said...

Wish we could send you some of our rain, Anne.

Our state is still COVID red, but at least we've got rain.

Happy T-day and have a lovely week! Hugs, Eileen

Mary said...

Teddy has the right idea! I had to go out this morning and even with a towel over the steering wheel it was almost too hot to touch when I got back in my car. I am going to make a lemon zinger ice tea in a tall glass this afternoon and hope that we get some rain soon. Glad to hear kitty cat is fully recovered!

Valerie-Jael said...

Teddy looks great and I am glad your cat is better. Happy T Day,Valerie

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I have this theory about my internet. It knows exactly when it's Monday at 4 pm, so it immediately goes offline. ATT said they'd send someone Tuesday morning between 8 and noon. Looks like they did, since I'm now online.

You really need to get Teddy and yourself (if you don't have one) a passport before Trump dismantles the USPS. However, I like that Teddy is offering a lemon drink in a carafe for T this Tuesday. He is such a great spokes bear for T day.

So glad to read your cat is now fully on the mend. My boys are struggling, too from this heat.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

For the first time, I checked the drought log. Here in Wichita (Sedgwick County), we are DO and D1, but parts of western Kansas are D3, extreme drought.

Let's Art Journal said...

I always love to see Teddy! Those drinks look very cooling and refreshing, by the sounds of it that's just what's needed in the heatwave you're having 😁. Stay cool and wishing you a very Happy T Day! Hugs, Jo x

Kate Yetter said...

I am with you. This heat is a killer. Hopefully you have AC so you can keep cool.
Happy Tea Day,
Kate

My name is Erika. said...

I hope you get some rain. A friend of mine was saying they've had no rain either, and they only live an hour away. We are drying out again but maybe they'll be rain at some point. Glad to hear Kitty is now recovered. And too bad Teddy is being so stubborn. But, I hope overall it was a nice T day Anne. Hugs-Erika

Iris Flavia said...

Teddy, 66F here, brrr.

Conny said...

beautiful!

Mae Travels said...

Hello, Teddy. I hope you find another way to cool off. I haven't been to visit Kathy's Bear lately, but the last time I was there he had made a folding fan out of a piece of paper. Maybe that would work for you.

be well... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Karen said...

I'm with teddy ~ It's too dang hot! We've had some evening showers lately so no drought in VA. I hope you have a nice rain and a cool evening soon!

DVArtist said...

Teddy needs to come to the Oregon coast it is never too hot here. Have a nice day.

Sharon Madson said...

Sorry Teddy is so hot. But we all are. We did get some rain today, so now hot and steamy! I am sorry to be late, but appreciate your earlier visit. See you next week, I hope earlier! LOL

Lowcarb team member said...

Sorry it's so hot ... poor Teddy, and all!
I am pleased that your cat is better.

All the best Jan