Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Afternoon of a Fawn - Photograph

© All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I took those photographs through my house window this past week, so they aren't the best quality.

At first I noticed the two baby deer (fawns) in my front yard, seemingly all by themselves, and I wondered where their mother was. They roamed around nibbling on plants, which I didn't mind, until one of them went to the round flower garden I recently planted. Then they wandered to the side, where I saw their mother was.

-----

Prelude to the Afternoon of a Faun - Claude Debussy

7 comments:

Tom said...

...it blends right in which is the plan.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

It's a marvelous piece of music and I appreciated the fact that you linked it to the event. In fact, I appreciate that you even knew the piece!

Sandi said...

Wow! You got so close.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Pretty awesome photos for shooting through a window. I'd be upset if they nibbled on my new flower bed, too.

Give your precious kitty a gentle hug for me, please.

My name is Erika. said...

What a sweet fawn! Nice photo.

CJ Kennedy said...

Oh, they are so pretty. There are deer all over the place here, but I rarely see them.

Divers and Sundry said...

Sweet! and the perfect "soundtrack" for viewing them :)