Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Friday, June 12, 2020

My Cat Had Unexpected Emergency Major Surgery - Photograph

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I don't normally share personal information, but I wanted to let people know that my cat is recovering from unexpected emergency major surgery that he had on Thursday, June 11, 2020 (yesterday).

I'm not going to get into the details of what happened, etc., other than to say today is only 24 hours into what will be a 14 day or longer recovery. So far, the early signs look positive. He is an indoor cat, so the problem didn't involve any external factors. My blog activity will probably be very limited for awhile.

11 comments:

CJ Kennedy said...

Poor little dude. Hope he feels better soon, and let him know he looks hansome in his Elizabethan collar.

Mary said...

I am so glad he is home and on the road to recovery. He actually looks kind of cute in the special collar. I remember my cat was not too happy when he had to wear one of those.

Jeanie said...

Anne, I'm so sorry. I hope the recovery will be complete and that he copes well with the Cone. He looks like my Lizzie and I know I'd feel so scared if I had to deal with emergency surgery for her. All good wishes for you both.

My name is Erika. said...

Hope he's better soon. It is so stressful when our animals , who art part of our families need medical help. Hope he recovers well. hugs-Erika

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Go play nursemaid and be sure your precious baby gets well. No matter what, family comes first.

Iris Flavia said...

Oh, poor boy, best wishes from here!

Unknown said...

Gaston looks alert and well. Best wishes to him for a speedy recovery

kathyinozarks said...

Hugs to you and your kitty

Jeanne said...

https://www.heavenlydivinecustomrosary.com/st-francis-of-assisis-prayers-for-pets.html
Good St. Francis, you loved all of God's creatures. To you they were your brothers and sisters. Help us to follow your example of treating every living thing with kindness. St. Francis, Patron Saint of animals, watch over my pet and keep my companion safe and healthy. Amen.

Divers and Sundry said...

Awww, poor kitty :( He'll get the best of care, I'm sure, but I know this'll be a stressful time.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Poor kitty, hope he's better soon. Gentle hugs, Angela xXx