Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Cardinal Tin Can Wind Chime - Photograph

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I took that photograph of the tin can wind chime I made and hung in my yard this past week. The strings on the original wind chime broke, and the wood rotted. I almost threw away the chimes, but then I got the idea to use a tin can (Bush beans) to restring it. I decoupaged the Cardinal Christmas napkin I've used in the past.

I was going to write all of the steps I did to make it, but something has come up in my personal life, so I'm just posting the photo.

I also want to apologize to the T-Gang for not leaving comments for everyone this week.

Update: The steps of how to make it are here: How To Tin Can Wind Chime Project Instructions

12 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

This is very pretty. Valerie

kathyinozarks said...

Awesome-turned out really nce Never would have thought to do that

Tom said...

...I have a windchime that needs to be restrung.

My name is Erika. said...

What a cool idea for a windchime. It looks great and a super way to recycle a can. Hope you had a great day. Hugs-Erika

Jeanie said...

What a clever idea! I'm so glad you were able to keep the chimes and use them.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What a clever idea. You have given me an idea for how to fix one of my wind chimes, too. Thanks, and to say I love this is an understatement.

Iris Flavia said...

Great idea with the chimes.
Hope all is or goes well...

CJ Kennedy said...

What a great save and it looks fantastic

Divers and Sundry said...

Lovely windchimes :) I hope you and yours are well.

Lowcarb team member said...

What a clever idea, it looks great.
Take care.

All the best Jan

Mary said...

I love this new wind chime! How creative!

My name is Erika. said...

No problem on the comments. And I do love that windchime! Hope everything works out ok. Hugs-Erika