Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

My Cat's Major Surgery Recovery Going Well - Photograph

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I don't normally share personal information, but I wanted to give people an update on how my cat is doing.

I'm relieved to report that my cat's recovery from major surgery that he had on Thursday, June 11, 2020 continues to go well, and he's now in the category of the 95% of cats who recover completely. Most / all of his stitches / sutures came out yesterday (Day 11, Monday, June 22, 2020), and I removed his cone (Elizabethan Collar) too. Internally physically, he still has more healing to do, before he can resume high jumping without feeling any pain, so I still have him on restricted activity.

Saint Francis of Assisis Prayers for Pets

3 comments:

Tom said...

...good news.

Mary said...

That is great news! He must be happy that the collar was removed.

Jeanie said...

Poor guy. I'm glad all is going well. I know this has had to be a terribly difficult time for you. Take care -- of him AND you!