Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Monday, June 8, 2020

Round Garden Preparation - Photograph

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I took that photograph of the new flower bed I'm adding to my yard.

I've been clearing out the weeds / vines / etc. that took over my existing flower beds over the years. It's a lot of work, and I'm not done yet. But one of my new goals is to make 2020 "the year I regained control of the flower beds." I thought the area around this tree would be a nice spot for a few more flowers.The rocks are from my yard. In Connecticut, rocks grow like potatoes. All one needs to do is dig, and one will unearth plenty of rocks.

5 comments:

R's Rue said...

Perfect.

Tom said...

...be careful to not pile the mulch up on the tree trunk.

Mary said...

This is a lovely flower bed! I love the round shape and the native stone border.

junemac2 said...

Its looking good Anne and a great idea to have a garden project to work on. I am currently working on crafts of course but also building a little place for birds and we are getting lots more feathered friends visiting.

Happy June,
hugs June x

Lowcarb team member said...

... it's looking good :)

All the best Jan