Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Thursday, June 4, 2020

"Arctic Die Cut Scene" - Postcard

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

This week's Try It On Tuesday challenge was "Cut It Out."

I used three die cut images for this, and handwriting for the background.

I created this using GIMP 2.10.18.

The vintage images are from an Internet search. (See the side of my blog for links.)

11 comments:

CJ Kennedy said...

I like the penguins. I was one of Mr. Popper's Penguins in a book fair we had when I was in 3rd. grade.

Mary said...

What a great postcard! I love penguins <3 My children always loved visiting the penguins at Mystic Aquarium.

Tom said...

...try to cool things down?

My name is Erika. said...

Nice! And brr. It even feels cold Anne. Hugs-Erika

R's Rue said...

Beautiful

Valerie-Jael said...

This is a pretty scene Anne, love all the penguins! Thanks so much for joining us at TIOT, Valerie

Meggymay said...

A fantastic postcard Anne, the die cuts look great. Thank you for linking with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
Yvonne

Divers and Sundry said...

Brrrr! Nice choice for the heat of our current weather :) Love the penguins!

My name is Erika. said...

I must have missed that you linked this up to Try It On Tuesday. Thanks Anne.

Michele said...

I really like this. I actually feel chilly looking at it. xo

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Love it and those little penguins are so sweet. Hugs, Angela xXx