Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Month of Jun - The Book of Days

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I created a Sunrise theme art journal page for the Month of Jun page for the weekly planner/journal that I'm using for my Book of Days. This piece is based on my Sun postcard. I replaced the color ink cartridge in my printer, so this image printed correctly.

This is also my entry for this month's Art Journal Journey challenge "The Color Yellow."

Oh yeah: and it's snowing here today (Feb 12, 2019). That's why my thoughts are focused on yellow warmth.

I created this using GIMP 2.10.8.

The vintage images are from an Internet search. (See the side of my blog for links.)

The master index for all of my entries is here.

3 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

A fantastic page - I love how she is warmed up from the bottom and the lovely swallows are so beautiful as well! Thank you for a second entry to AJJ dear Anne! Big hugs, Susi

Rike said...

A wonderful page with a beautiful Lady! The yellow color is warming up now and I like the way you placed the sun on the bottom and let the sunbeams shine in all directions! The three swallows are a fabulous contrast in color!
Thank you for linking a second magical page to my theme at AJJ! Rike x

Mrs.B said...

A lovely page, I love how you have the sun radiating up from her dress.
Avril xx