Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Friday, February 8, 2019

"Medieval Story People 1" - Postcard

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I created this using GIMP 2.10.8.

I tried to imitate Maschas Buch's story people art style, which you can see here. I hope she doesn't mind that I tried to copy her style, which I love. I used medieval writing and images for my piece. I'm not completely happy with my result, but I think it's a good attempt.

The vintage images are from an Internet search. (See the side of my blog for links.)

3 comments:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Anne, pleased to meet you and thanks for the lovely comment over at mine. I love your postcard and I would think that anyone would be pleased that you used their work as inspiration for your own and you have acknowledged her two. Hope we see lots more of your work. Have a lovely Friday and a happy creative weekend, Angela xXx

CJ Kennedy said...

I really like the Medieval Story People. I like how you manipulated the text boxes to orient the same way as the illustrations. Really great postcard.

Mascha said...

Lovely! I like medieval style too, in music and in my clothing, althougn not every day...
By the way: I use quotes of "storypeople" to add to my collage-picstories from this site
http://www.storypeople.com/stories/
Greetings from Germany