Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Saturday, February 16, 2019

"Masquerade" - Postcard

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

This week's Sunday Postcard Art challenge was "Masquerade."

I created this using GIMP 2.10.8.

The vintage images are from an Internet search. (See the side of my blog for links.)

18 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

I love this beautiful postcard. Happy weekend to you!

CJ Kennedy said...

Your postcard made me smile. I thought of a film reference. The monks from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. And now I'll be humming the ear worm. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4q6eaLn2mY :-D

My name is Erika. said...

Interesting characters on your postcard today. Sorry I didn't make the sunshine challenge as the end of my week got too busy. Next time. Hope you have a fabulous weekend Anne. Hugs-Erika

Phil Slade said...

That's very clever of you Anne. It's a beautiful postcard.

Sharon Wagner said...

Very stylish!

Tom said...

...she looks so elegant, enjoy!

froebelsternchen said...

This is so stylish! Great! Happy weekend!

Bill said...

Very creative and stylish, I like it!

Krisha said...

This is a very interesting post card.
Thanks for the T-day visit and comment.

Katrin said...

Great playing! I love this 1920th-style!
Greetings Katrin

Sabine said...

wonderful postcard, thanks for joining this challenge

indybev said...

Beautiful costumes sans masks, Anne. Well done!

Deann said...

Great vintage details...a fun postcard.

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Love that amazing postcard.
Wish you a nice week.
Hugs Anja

Mandy Chilvers said...

what a great image you found Anne!

Cindy McMath said...

A beautiful card Anne! I love the brilliant colours of the woman’s costume contrasted with the black robe on the man’s.

chrissie said...

A very beautiful postcard and the figures standout so well

chrissie x

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Enjoyed all of these postcards Anne. Thanks for your comment acwhile back telling me you thought my bird was a yellowlegs...I looked in all my bird books and am sure you were right. I credited you today.