Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Saturday, February 2, 2019

Second on the 2nd: Mill Pond Park

I just learned about Altered Book Lover Bleubeard and Elizabeth's "Second on the 2nd" theme, so I did a quick search of my blog labels and found only a single entry for Mill Pond Park, which I visited in July 2017. I don't recall how warm it was that day. It is a beautiful small park in New Canaan, Connecticut, United States, that I should try to get back to again. Below is the contents of my original blog post:

  © All Rights Reserved
  © All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I recently took these photographs at Mill Pond Park in New Canaan, CT.

I think the bird in the first photo is a Spotted Sandpiper. The white bird is a Great Egret.

9 comments:

Divers and Sundry said...

What beautiful photos! It looks like a peaceful park.

Krisha said...

Beautiful photos!!!

CJ Kennedy said...

This looks like a lovely place to visit. With shade and water cool in the Summer and making me think warm thoughts on this cold day. Enjoy the weekend.

froebelsternchen said...

Amazing photos Anne! Happy Second on the 2nd!

My name is Erika. said...

Oh summer in New England. Right now it feels so far off. I really enjoyed seeing these beautiful photos Anne. And happy weekend. Hugs-Erika

Lisca said...

What a beautiful park, lovely weather and a serene environment. That's what I love to see in this cold season.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

betty-NZ said...

That's the kind of place I would love to be! Your photos are great to see. I love egrets.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I apologize for taking so long to visit. Seems the more I try, the farther behind I get.

Your photos are definitely worthy of a photography prize. They are fabulous, make me wish for spring, and make me wish to be out in nature. I am in awe of the reflections, too. Thank you beyond belief for joining us for a second look this month on the 2nd. Hope to see you here every month, Anne, because I adore your photos.

BTW, may I please add your blog to my left sidebar? I will only do so with your approval.

chrissie said...

A very beautiful post and well worth a revisit.

Have a great day

Love Chrissie xx