Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Friday, February 8, 2019

Month of May - The Book of Days

© All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I created a Beltane theme art journal page for the Month of May page for the weekly planner/journal that I'm using for my Book of Days. Unfortunately my printer was low on ink, so it printed streaky and partially the wrong colors, so I've included the original image.

This is also my entry for this month's Art Journal Journey challenge "The Color Yellow."

I created this using GIMP 2.10.8.

The vintage images are from an Internet search. (See the side of my blog for links.)

The master index for all of my entries is here.

6 comments:

CJ Kennedy said...

Perfect colors and image for Beltane.

Rike said...

Your printer decided to make the lady in lilac - the complementary color of yellow.
Thank you for linking this beauty to my theme at AJJ!

sirkkis said...

Stylish and beautiful.

froebelsternchen said...

I often get pink as my printer needs new colours...lol. This Lady looks good in both colours and fabulous she fits AJJ! Thank you very much for joining Rike's theme again Anne! Great to have you with us- your book of days is precious!
Big hugs and happy weekend!

Susi

My name is Erika. said...

This lady sure looks like May. I don't know about you, but it can't get here fast enough for me. She is quite the classical lady, making those flowers beautiful! Hugs-Erika

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

How in the world did I miss this, Anne? Apparently, I was off doing something other than paying attention to blog friends. This is a beauty. Depending on the color, I get either pink or cyan when my printer is low. I only have black in both my printers now, so there won't be any streaky color (grin). I still love what you created. It's beautiful and so well done. I am thrilled you shared your May beauty with us at Art Journal Journey.