Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Monday, February 25, 2019

"T Stands For Teddy Perusing Periodicals" - Photograph

 © All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I am joining Bleubeard and Elizabeth for this week's T Stands For challenge found here.

This is my summation of the past week:

Teddy continues to volunteer to get the mail out of the mailbox for me. Then I wondered where my magazines were, and I discovered Teddy reading them. Teddy said the cover had a Spring like appearance, and he wanted to find out about what's trending in home, garden, and food, per the article teaser.

Teddy offered to pose with the Stop and Shop flyer, so we could get our beverage credit in. Teddy said he was thrilled and excited to learn from Elizabeth that having something that contained a picture of a drink counted as our ticket into the gathering. (I told Teddy we already knew that, and let's not revisit the voucher debacle.) Then he muttered something about still hoping to get a spokesperson position with the grocery store chain.


© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

We continue to get lucky with the weather, and got spared the brunt of the winter storms that went through this past week. One was even all rain, instead of snow, thankfully. But now (2/25) it's very windy, with gusts as high as 50 mph. And more snow is forecast for later this week.

I made two moo art pieces this week. I haven't made them since 2015, and I forgot how fun they are to make. And I found some Photoshop powder brushes to use, to qualify for the Try it on Tuesday challenge theme.

Then artist's block returned, so now I'm struggling to make artwork for the challenge themes.

Addendum: I urge everyone on blogger to read this post by Lavender Dreams. After 10 years of activity, Google deleted her blog without any warning! It's troubling and concerning, to say the least.

19 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Glad to see your teddy likes reading, mine prefers to look out of the window. Hope your 'block' soon disappears. Happy T Day, Valerie

kathyinozarks said...

wow that is something to have your blog vanish like that-I know they are deleting google plus but I knew about that one-never cared for that format
Nice that you doing some art-always feels good doesn't it?
Happy T Hugs Kathy

carol l mckenna said...

Adorable teddy bear post and glad I could help with the https situation ~ google is changing things so fast that we all need to pay attention ~ crazy world ~ be cozy, safe and warm ~ ^_^

Happy Day to you,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Kate Yetter said...

That magazine came to my house recently as well. I hope that you enjoy reading it. There was a great article on houseplants in that issue. Enjoy your reading.
Happy Tea Day,
Kate

froebelsternchen said...

Teddy and you had a good and creativ week and I am sure your muse will soon be back again!
Happy T-Day Anne!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm thrilled to see Teddy takes such an active role in T Tuesday. It certainly makes Bleubeard feel good to know he's not the only nonhuman to participate.

Thanks for sharing your reading materials with us, Teddy, Let us know the new trends for spring.

Welcome to MY weather, Anne. We had ice, then rain, then it froze, then more rain. Much of KS was slammed with snow. Some places reported up to 11 inches, Glad mine was rain, or they would have to shovel IN just to find me! I think we got over 6 inches of rain in three days.

Thanks for sharing Teddy and the drink ads with us for T this Tuesday.

I read the message about Lavender Dreams. I often wonder about what would happen if my own blog disappeared. I feel for her.

johanna said...

i think everybody knows the "block" times. be confident your muse will return! happy t-day!

Meggymay said...

It really is a good start to the day to call in and read what Teddy has been up to, mine are happy just chilling out. I hope you can get rid of the block and get Mr Mojo back.
Happy T day wishes. Yvonne xx

CJ Kennedy said...

I love Teddy perusing Better Homes Than Yours. That's what I call BH&G as my home will never look like those photographed. Winds were fierce yesterday parts of town lost electricity. Not my house, fortunately. In the town where I grew up, some copper sheeting from a church steeple blew off O-: I'm not looking forward to the next round of snow as I have to work both Wed. night and Thurs afternoon. I hate driving in the snow. I read your friend's comments about Blogger. Very disturbing. I wonder what words? Also, you can back up your blog with all the content. Supposedly. Give Teddy a hug for me and have a Happy T Day!

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
Teddy has found a great magazine to read. We have been missing some of the horrible weather even though it still feels like winter. I am hoping Diane's blog is returned to her. We all have to watch out for those bots. have a happy day!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love your sweet Teddy. I have a doll Wendy that helps me with all kinds of things too! Thank you SO much for your support and encouragement this past week! You've really gone above and beyond to be a good friend! Let's keep happy blogging! Sweet hugs, Diane

Let's Art Journal said...

Teddy looks like he is having fun! We have had much milder weather here (North West of the UK), it's been very warm and sunny which is unusual for Feb - I'm not complaining though ...lol 😉. Wishing you a very happy T Day! J 😊 x

Krisha said...

Glad to see Teddy interested in the up coming spring....he's so cute!
Erratic weather seem to be the norm, at the moment. Right now we are having some spring temperatures.....but who knows for how long.
I do hope your "muse" returns to break the block of inspiration.
Happy T-day and thanks for the comment when you visited.

Eileen Bergen said...

That Teddy is quite a character. You have your hands full keeping him out of trouble, Anne (grin).

The Lavender Dreams story is very disturbing. HAL is officially in charge (2001: A Space Odyssey). Gosh, I hope I haven't written anything to offend.

Happy T-day! Eileen xx

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Bad teddy! Stealing your mail. At least he is well-read!

Halle said...

Clever teddy you have there, helping out and all. ;)
Happy T day!

Divers and Sundry said...

I appreciate Teddy's willingness to take an active role. Way to go! :)

Being a long-time Blogger blogger I'm concerned about their removal of that blog. Do you know if there are any precautions we can take to avoid what happened to her? I'm not even sure how you could use a blogger blog for the purpose they accused her of. Scary that so much of our online life could just be gone :(

Happy T Day (late, but I got distracted yesterday lol)

Lisca said...

I love reading about Teddy. He is such a character. I will go and read Lavender's message. Would it have something to do with Google shedding Google+? They did give me wa<rning saying that if I had any content that i wanted to keep i should save it. So I didn't get caught out.
I hope your 'mojo' soon comes back.
Happy belated T-Day,
Lisca

pearshapedcrafting said...

Now Teddy is up with the latest trends will he be planning dong some of the gardening this year - I'm sure he could save you quite a lot of time so that you can craft more!! Belated Happy T day! Chris