Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Monday, February 18, 2019

"Teapot Shadowland" - Postcard

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I made a teapot themed art piece as my ticket into Bleubeard and Elizabeth's T Stands For challenge found here. My actual entry for this week is here.

This is also my entry for this week's Take a Word challenge of "Purple."

I created this using GIMP 2.10.8.

The vintage images are from an Internet search. (See the side of my blog for links.)

15 comments:

craftytrog said...

Fantastic postcard Anne! X

Conny said...

Really fantastic!!!

Valerie-Jael said...

I love your shadowland teapot, looks like something magical. Love the background, too. Have a great week and happy T day, hugs, Valerie

eileeninmd said...

Hello, pretty postcard. I like the teapot. Wishing you a happy day and new week ahead.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Anne, loving the postcard. Your work is so inspiring. Have a lovely creative week, Angela xXx

Sami said...

Thanks for visiting my blog Anne. Love your artwork :) the background on your postcard is very pretty.

Deann said...

What a unique and beautiful card.

Divers and Sundry said...

I love the shape of your teapot -it looks like it belongs in a fairy tale- and also that music background. Happy T Day!

Bill said...

A pretty creative card, very nice!

Bill said...

Hi Anne,
I forgot to thank you for mentioning the Tuesday's T is for challenge. I'll have to check it out later. Enjoy the day!

CJ Kennedy said...

Could be a teapot or a magic lamp. Is that a figure forming in the steam? Happy T Day

Ozstuff said...

An awesome, elegant card. Love the teapot.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This is wonderful. I had to agree with CJ. It does look a bit like a genie lamp. If I rubbed it, would I get coffee instead (grin)?

froebelsternchen said...

Fabulous - your lamp tea pot card looks super!

Taluula said...

What a unique piece, my friend.