Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Saturday, September 21, 2019

"Vintage Kitchen" - Postcard

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

This week's Sunday Postcard Art challenge was "Vintage Kitchen."

I created this using GIMP 2.10.12.

The vintage images are from an Internet search. (See the side of my blog for links.)

10 comments:

Tom said...

...from two eras!

CJ Kennedy said...

Perfect T Day ticket

My name is Erika. said...

If any place in a house has changed it is kitchens, isn't it? Luckily they are more user friendly now than the days of fireplace cooking. Although I would admit I would love a big fireplace in my kitchen, but not for cooking. You never hear about all the women who caught on fire cooking in those fireplaces. Love today's postcard as one of these days I am going to do a bit of work in my kitchen as it is a mix of new appliances and floors and 1970's style. Enjoy this beautiful day. hugs-Erika

Divers and Sundry said...

I like a nice, bright, white kitchen :) but that old stove wouldn't suit me at all lol

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Several years ago I created an altered cookbook. One of the images I used was a similar stove to the one you used. Actually, when I went looking for the stove, it was nothing like the one you used, even though I thought so until I saw the ones I used. I actually like both the vintage and the mid-century modern kitchen. However, I still prefer my more modern conveniences. This was a great postcard.

Rika said...

great postcard, I love the old stove!
thanks for playing.

Deann said...

Great kitchen I love those stoves too.

indybev said...

Great vintage card, Anne. I'm still trying to figure out that hat!!

Conny said...

So wonderful! Really nice kitchen :)

Hugs,
Conny

Cindy McMath said...

Great card Anne! I love your new blog header too!