Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Monday, September 23, 2019

Bee Mural - Photograph

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I took this photograph of the mural on a side wall of the Circle Hotel Fairfield in Fairfield, CT this past week.

This is my entry for this week's Monday Mural.

13 comments:

Sami said...

What a sweet mural Anne, we both have bees today :) Thanks for participating.

Tom said...

...a lot of buzzing going on!

CJ Kennedy said...

That's bee-utiful!

Jackie McGuinness said...

Very sweet! The bee's knees!

Iris Flavia said...

Really funny and cute - the funny part is the bee beer I´ll share about tomorrow!

Divers and Sundry said...

Wow! I love the way they used that space, going large with the bees.

Bill said...

Well, I'll bee, what a wonderful mural.

Anonymous said...

That mural makes me happy. I don't know about the hotel but I would stay there if I was coming to Fairfield just to see the mural. Happy autumn! Hugs-Erika

RedPat said...

Plump little bees! Very cute!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This mural is beautiful and these bees are far less scary than those Sami showed on her blog this week. Great find!

magiceye said...

Beautifully done!

Stewart M said...

Great picture - I love the way these pieces of art spring up in urban areas. The more the merrier I think.

Cheers - Stewart M - Darwin, NT, Australia

The Greenockian said...

I like this!