Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Friday, September 20, 2019

"Happy Storm Area 51 Day! - 05 - Alien Storm Troopers and Flying Saucer" - Postcard

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

Happy Storm Area 51 Day! Today is the day!

I created this using GIMP 2.10.12.

The vintage images are from an Internet search. (See the side of my blog for links.)

Storm Area 51 Disclaimer: This First Amendment protected artwork is intended to be a cartoon/joke about the rescue of alleged extraterrestrials (i.e. aliens) being held prisoner in Area 51 in Nevada, United States. I do not encourage nor endorse a raid on Area 51 or any government property.

If you haven't heard about "Storm Area 51" do a search on that phrase, and you'll find articles about it.

Coincidentally, this week there were articles stating the "US Navy confirms recent UFO videos are, in fact, real." If you haven't seen those videos, they are the fakest ones I have ever seen! But don't take my word for it, have a look yourself:

Gimbal  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf1uLwUTDA0

FLIR1  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rWOtrke0HY

Go Fast  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxVRg7LLaQA

And the US Government really needs to get better Hollywood script writers for the dialog used in those videos.

6 comments:

Tom said...

...I sure am out of the loop, I had to search for 'Storm Area 51.'

CJ Kennedy said...

Looks like a movie poster 😻 Besides the Storm Area 51 and UFO videos, have you seen the site Birds Aren't Real? 😺

indybev said...

I'm lost in the storm!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I was wondering when that was. It had been so long since I heard about it, I had actually forgotten about it. Glad you brought it back to the forefront of our thoughts. I just keep asking where are Mulder and Scully.

My name is Erika. said...

The kids were telling me about this storm area 51 day. I wonder if this will actually happen? But I like your piece. I love the idea of using the old sci fi movie poster. Hugs-Erika

Divers and Sundry said...

I'm not a Naruto runner so stayed home, but I'm following the live updates online. What fun!