Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

"T Stands For Teddy On Bench" - Photograph

  © All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I am joining Bleubeard and Elizabeth for this week's T Stands For challenge found here.

This is my summation of the past week:

Those photos of Teddy are from our trip to Aspetuck Park last week. Teddy enjoyed looking at the water in the pond, but neither of us was happy when a snake came swimming nearby.

I needed a ticket into this week's T-gathering, so Teddy graciously offered to pose with his cup of cappuccino. (He's also giving me a hint about a movie he would like to see this week.)

© All Rights Reserved

We continue to have a lot of rainy and/or overcast days, so I wasn't able to go to too many places to take photos. My outings included snapshots of spring flowers, house/waterfall, old cemetery, big cemetery, and an allegedly haunted cemetery.

I've been doing better with my creative side, and made a mermaid tag and postcard, seahorse tag and postcard, lady with wings, and playing cards postcard.

Over the weekend, we watched The Girl Who Dared (1944), Impact (1949), Faces in the Dark (1960) (based on the book Les Visages De L'Ombre), Cast A Dark Shadow (1955), and Kansas City Confidential (1952).

18 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Teddy looks good on his bench and with the cappuccino. A snake in the water??? Yikes! Glad you had a good week! Happy T Day, Valerie

johanna said...

a snake? i´m confident bears know how to deal with snakes;)
happy t-day:)

froebelsternchen said...

Happy T-Day for you and Teddy! ♥♥♥

J said...

Pleased to see Teddy relaxing and not being so daring this week.
Have a happy T day
Jan x

Tom said...

...teddy sure gets around!

CJ Kennedy said...

Teddy looks quite dashing sitting on the bench. I'm so relieved he wasn't precariously balancing on a bridge. Teddy picked out a good movie, too. Another cool, rainy day today. Deep sigh. Though I suppose another good day to watch a movie and have a nice, hot, cup of something. Happy T Day!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Yes, Teddy looks happy to be safe. I saw the snake in the water, but I fear I'm very far behind on the other posts. I'll be by soon to see what I've missed now that the water in my basement is finally all cleaned up.

Teddy looks good with the cappuccino and the Great Gatsby. What fun the two of you must have together, even when the rains spoil outdoor plans.

Thanks for sharing Teddy and your cappuccino with us for T this Tuesday, dear Anne.

Divers and Sundry said...

At least you'll be safe from the water snake as long as you stay on the bank. Definitely stay on the bank!

I watched The Girl Who Dared a couple of days ago, I think from seeing you mention it. I haven't seen the others but am bookmarking them now. I love all the movie ideas I get from you. Thx!

Happy T Tuesday :)

Let's Art Journal said...

The park looks beautiful and it looks like you and Teddy had a fun time 😁. Glad to hear you have been keeping busy this week with all your crafting and outings too. Sending you Happy T Day wishes! J 😊 x

Bill said...

Teddy looks like he could use a friend to sit beside him. :)

Meggymay said...

Gosh you have been bust this past week, but I'm pleased you had some time to go out to the park. Teddy looks comfortable on the bench, but I think i would be having a hissy fit if I saw a snake. Thank goodness we don't have many here in the UK. I hope you enjoy the film Teddy picked out for you.
Happy T day wishes.
Yvonne xx

Sharon Madson said...

EEEk! A snake? It seems everything Teddy does lately is becoming dangerous!
Happy T Day to both of you!

Eileen Bergen said...

Teddy has a taste for old movies? So do I.

I would love some "rainy and overcast" right now. It's 90 F with 13% humidity. My skin feels like parchment and we have another month to go before the rains come. You and Teddy should try to keep dry while I try to keep moist ;-)

Happy T-day, Anne! Eileen xx

Kate Yetter said...

A lovely scene for Teddy. I don't like snakes either!
And what a beautiful cup for your cappuccino.
Happy Tea Day,
Kate

My name is Erika. said...

Teddy sure has a peaceful view. I like it. I think he is ready for that cappucino as he is probably so relaxed he could use a little energy. Hope it was a fantastic T day Anne. ugs-Erika

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Teddy looks very pleased with himself though he looked a bit lonely on the seat all on his own and bet he was pleased when you went back to join him especially if there were snakes around. We even get them occasionally in the pond at home, usually when it's very warm weather which actually we don't get too often in the UK. It sounds like you've been busy crafting and watching all those films, well done you! Have a great week, Angela xXx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh dear! Just when you think you have found the perfect spot for a rest!! I hope you both enjoyed the film! Belated Happy T Day! Chrisx

Caty said...

This is a very good photograph of Teddy on the bench, he seems happy! And he is so cute showing you the movie he wants to see. Happy belated T-day ! sorry because I´m late.
I wish you a very nice Friday,
Big hugs, Caty