Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Sunday, May 5, 2019

"King of Cups Tarot" - Postcard

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

This week's Sunday Postcard Art challenge was "Chair."

I created this using GIMP 2.10.10.

The vintage images are from an Internet search. (See the side of my blog for links.)

Featured in the weekly sampler.

13 comments:

Tom said...

...regal.

sirkkis said...

He has a real throne. An elegant card.

CJ Kennedy said...

This card would be perfect for a T Day ticket. =^,.^=

Cindy McMath said...

Love this Anne! I love tarot art work and so glad someone chose a throne for this theme. Thanks so much for playing this week!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

WOW, Anne. This is fabulous. I've never gotten into tarot, but I sure like this postcard.

My name is Erika. said...

I like your King of Cups postcard. It would have worked for T day. My favorite part (ok this might sound weird) is that little fish hopping out of the water on the left. He is a great surprise and unexpected image. Happy rest of your weekend Anne. Hugs-Erika

Divers and Sundry said...

I agree with CJ. Perfect for T! I don't see nearly enough Tarot-themed art in my world. I love his throne as a connection to "chair".

froebelsternchen said...

Just so regal! Love it!

indybev said...


A regal card, Anne.

Deann said...

What an elegant chair...great job.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

What a great idea to use Tarot cards for this design. I have a set myself and might just have to seek them out. Have a lovely creative week. Angela xXx

Bill said...

Very nice indeed, I like it.

Stewart M said...

Hi there - I'm a bit confused here - do you edit and update these cards?

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne