Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Thursday, August 15, 2019

"Storm Area 51 - 03 - Alien" - Postcard

  © All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I created these using GIMP 2.10.12.

The vintage images are from an Internet search. (See the side of my blog for links.)

Storm Area 51 Disclaimer: This First Amendment protected artwork is intended to be a cartoon/joke about the rescue of alleged extraterrestrials (i.e. aliens) being held prisoner in Area 51 in Nevada, United States. I do not encourage nor endorse a raid on Area 51 or any government property.

If you haven't heard about "Storm Area 51" do a search on that phrase, and you'll find articles about it.

9 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Hi Anne, your aliens are fun, and a bit creepy. The 2 previous posts are great, too. Off to look up 'Storm are 51', sounds intriguing! Have a great afternoon, hugs, Valerie

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

My hubby is a fan of alien type movies. That is one scary looking alien on your postcard! Enjoy your day, wishing you a great weekend ahead!

Divers and Sundry said...

I found them on Facebook a while back and am "going" to the event ;) "They can't stop us all" indeed. Such fun lol

Bill said...

Interesting info on this, I'm sure some people will want to show up. Be interesting to see if they. Scary looking aliens, Anne. :)

CJ Kennedy said...

Love your posters 👽

Tom said...

...I must say, this isn't a favorite.

Natalia said...

Wow, love this!☺

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I was in the process of checking out Storm Area 51 when I fell asleep in my chair. Since I'm not on FB, I fear I'll miss the event. However, I love your depictions. Those claws are really scary. It's simply amazing what a group of people can do when they get together on social media sites like FB.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Anne although I live in the UK I have heard of Area 51 as I have a friend who used to be in the air force and this is one of the places they used to send him. Though I can't say what he used to do as he never told us obviously! it was something relating to computers. Have fun xXx