Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Friday, December 18, 2020

Crescent Moon - Photograph

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I took that photograph of the crescent moon this evening.

6 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Nice. You have a steady hand,

David M. Gascoigne, said...

There is now speculation about mining on the moon. I wonder if that will change our romantic notions of it if that starts to happen? But if they discover green cheese I want some!

CJ Kennedy said...

Beautiful!

Mary said...

I saw the crescent moon outside my side window last night and it was lovely! Glad you were able to get such a great photo! My skylight is covered with snow and hopefully that will melt over the next week.

Divers and Sundry said...

I admire your moon photos. You get such clear shots!

My name is Erika. said...

That is a great moonshot Anne. I want to go out and look for the Christmas star. Maybe later tonight, but I need to figure out where in the sky it is suppose to be. It sounds like it will be good to see. Happy weekend. Hugs-Erika