Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

"T Stands For Teddy On Rock On Trail In August" - Photograph

© All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I am joining Bleubeard and Elizabeth for this week's T Stands For challenge found here.

This is my summation of the past week:

Teddy will be serving double duty as my main image plus as my "T-Day ticket" for my T-Day posts.

The above photos are actually from back in August, when Teddy and I went walking on a trail, and prior to us receiving the lovely Teddy Bear Picnic Blanket that my sister made for us to use when we're out and about.

We had a fantastic Halloween, and I got photos of the historic Full Moon, despite the passing clouds!

© All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved

We've had some rain, but as of the last measurement, Connecticut still has D0, D1, D2, and D3 drought conditions. (United States Drought Monitor - Connecticut)

16 comments:

kathyinozarks said...

Teddy has me smiling-thank you awesome blue moon photo

Let's Art Journal said...

Teddy looks right at home having a rest on the trail and water is the perfect choice of refreshment too 😀. Wow, you captured the moon at Halloween so beautifully, I love the view through the trees, so atmospheric! Wishing you a very Happy T Day! Hugs, Jo x

Karen said...

Beautiful moon pictures ~ I hope more rain comes your way ~ Enjoy your week!

Mary said...

What a nice rock Teddy has found along the trail! A perfect spot to stop and survey his surroundings. I have a rock I like to sit on when I walk down to the beach area at the lake. The historic full moon is very lovely to see.

Linda Kunsman said...

that's right Teddy- get as much Vitamin D as you can:)
Fab photo of the blue/ Hunter's moon!! Happy T day!

Lowcarb team member said...

I always enjoy seeing Teddy.

Your moon photographs are wonderful.

All the best Jan

Tom said...

...that's a mighty BIG bottle of water Ted!

CJ Kennedy said...

So good to see Teddy, again. Ah, August when it was warm and sunny. We had a skiff of snow this morning. Your moon pictures are awesome especially the eeriness of the moon through the trees. Happy T Day

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Teddy looks SO good on that rock. His water made me smile. He's such a great spokes bear.

I got NO photos of the moon because the clouds never broke while I was outside trying to get photos while freezing my tush off. I'll enjoy and appreciate yours. Thanks for sharing Teddy and his water and your moon shots with us for T this Tuesday, dear Anne and Teddy.

My name is Erika. said...

August and summer does seem s long ago now, doesn't it? It looks like it was a beautiful day. Hope it was a happy T day. Hugs-Erika

Mae Travels said...

Getting moon photos is quite a challenge! Nice job.

be well... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely moon photos, I was so happy here that we had a few minutes without it being clouded over. Happy T Day, Valerie

Eileen Bergen said...

Fabulous moon photos, Anne! Thanks for sharing. I slept right through it ;-)

Happy T-Day! Stay safe and stay well. Hugs, Eileen

Divers and Sundry said...

The Halloween moon was gorgeous, wasn't it! You got a great photo :)

Iris Flavia said...

Oh, hi Teddy! Mielebaer and I are a lille late but wish you a happy T-day in the aftermath... hope you like math ;-)

pearshapedcrafting said...

It's so hard to believe that you need rain when we so don't need it! I wish I could send you some of ours!!! Teddy looks very happy on his own rock - I love that dappled light! It was too cloudy to see the Blue Moon but I have loved seeing shots of it elsewhere! Thanks for your visit, tell Teddy that my Teddy waves (in secret of course - I have never seen him) to all the children passing by on their way to school! Belated happy T Day,Chrisx