Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Saturday, November 14, 2020

Deer On Rock Ledge - Photograph

© All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I took those photographs of some deer walking along the rock ledge on the side of my property this past week. The photos were taken through a glass window, so the quality isn't the best.

6 comments:

kathyinozarks said...

Beautiful I love seeing the deer
I am back on my Hummingbird blog deleted the last one

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

These are lovely. I can't believe you live that close to nature. What a lovely area you live in, dear.

Tom said...

...I haven't seen a deer up close like this in a long time.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

Talk about being in the right place at the right time!

Mary said...

What a nice surprise to see a deer outside your window!

My name is Erika. said...

These are great. I especially like the one where you can see the deer's face. It is probably not yet hunting season in your area. It started here last week. I hope the deer find some woods next to homes to hide out in. Happy rest of your weekend Anne. Hugs-Erika