Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

"T Stands For Teddy And Cocoa" - Photograph

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I am joining Bleubeard and Elizabeth for this week's T Stands For challenge found here.

Note to all: From now on, all of my T posts will be sunshine, rainbows, and butterflies.

This is my summation of the past week:

Teddy will be serving double duty as my main image plus as my "T-Day ticket" for my T-Day posts for awhile.

Teddy volunteered to pose with his cup of cocoa near the Christmas Cactus that I repotted last week, so that everyone could see the plant. My blog post showing a better photograph of it is here. The flowers in the white vase are beautifully fragrant Summer Cheer Daffodils. I purchased the bulbs for these a long time ago. Note: they say the plants grow in the Summer, but mine come up shortly after my other Daffodils do, in early March. And if we get any late snow / freezing rain / etc. type weather events, it kills the flower buds. This year, all was well, and they all bloomed.


Local news:

Teddy is thrilled to report that Connecticut's hibernating bears are now out and about.

An American Mink was photographed on a river bank in Westport, CT. Ironically, I saw one of these animals a year or two ago on a river bank in Norwalk, CT, but didn't know what it was, and thought it was a feral ferret. I also didn't have my camera with me at the time.


Artwork and photography:

postcards: Timeless Love Poem

photographs: Hang In There Sign, Abraham Lincoln Book Horse Statue, PT Barnum Statue.


TV Shows on Roku Tubi:

Haven (2010 - 2015) (up to season 2 now)
 
(Roku - Popcornflix - a lot of commercials) movies:

Leap of Faith (1992) Comedy, Drama, Romance - Funny

(Roku - Tubi TV - a few commercials) movies:

The Prophecy (1995) Action, Crime, Drama - Pretty good

Abandon (2002) Drama, Mystery, Romance - Pretty good

The Starving Games (2013) Comedy - Funny

The Last Witch Hunter (2015) Action, Adventure, Fantasy - good
   great song from it: Paint It, Black - Ciara   (The Rolling Stones remake)


The Ninth Gate (1999) Mystery, Thriller - Good premise, but very slow / bad execution, and glaring continuity errors with characters' hair. Don't waste your time on this one.

18 comments:

Iris Flavia said...

Well, take care Teddy is not out and about, too! And cocoa sounds yummy, too.

Tom said...

...yummmmm!

Valerie-Jael said...

Teddy looks good, I'm sure he's pleased to know that his wild brothers are back in circulation again. Happy T day, stay safe, Valerie

CJ Kennedy said...

Teddy as always is so cute. Nice change of pace to have a cuppa hot chocolate. Your Christmas cactus looks striking in the pot you painted,and the Summer Cheer daffodils look so delicate. Take care and Happy T Day

Meggymay said...

It was a cute photo of Teddy and his chosen drink of the day. I hope he will be safe now the bears have been let out.
Happy T day wishes, stay safe and well Anne.
Yvonne xx

kathyinozarks said...

Good morning, you have been busy with movies-I have not seen any of these. I don't watch many movies though. Teddy has the right idea-I love cocoa. and we are still getting cooler temps.
Happy T wishes Kathy

Divers and Sundry said...

Teddy's cup is delightful. So cheering :) I remember thinking The Last Witch Hunter was fun, and I'm a big Vin Diesel fan :)

Happy T Tuesday!

Linda Kunsman said...

a delightful vignette with teddy. Happy T day!

Karen said...

We watched Haven ~ It was interesting. We just finished Brooklyn nine-nine and it was a funny series! Teddy has the right idea ~ chilling with chocolate

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Wow, I'm all for sunshine, rainbows, and butterflies. That's great.

So glad Teddy is safe. With the bears waking, it's a good thing Teddy is busy sipping his cocoa and not concerned with going outside. Thanks go to Teddy for sharing his drink with us at T this Tuesday while staying safe, secure, and locked down at home.

The only thing I've seen is Haven. I was so disappointed when it was cancelled. Have a safe and happy week, dear Anne.

Let's Art Journal said...

What a marvelous photo of Teddy, he looks very happy surrounded by the lovely plants and cup of cocoa - perfect! I'm loving those daffodils, I bet they are very fragrant 😀. The Timeless Love Poem postcard is so beautiful, I adore the couple dancing against the dreamy background that you created! We've been having fun watching more films of late now that we are home all the time 😀. Sending you Happy T Day wishes! Stay safe and well! Hugs, Jo x

Eileen Bergen said...

How nice of Teddy to pose with your lovely Summer Cheer daffodils and Christmas cactus in the pot you painted. Teddy's cheery mug goes well with your painted pot.

Wishing you a healthy and happy T-Day! Eileen xx

Lisca said...

I assume Teddy is also doing social distancing and stay-at-home etc. Just as well, he might have gone to visit his cousins in the wild. So it's better he stay home.
Your christmas cactus looks lovely. Mine has gone all purply. Perhaps I give it too much water, or it gets too much light (it is near the window)
Your postcard with the dancing couple is beautiful. And I loved seeing the Palm Sunday photos especially with the positive messages under the sculptures.
Happy T-Day and
Take care,
Hugs,
Lisca

My name is Erika. said...

Coco is always a nice cheery drink. I bet Teddy enjoyed his cup while he was watching those movies. I hope you had a super T day. I'm finally getting around to stopping by. Hugs-Erika

J said...

Teddy really knows how to live, sat with a cup of delicious Cocoa.
Happy belated T day
Keep Safe, Jan x

Kate Yetter said...

Cocoa is always a favorite and the perfect drink for this time of social isolation.

Glad that all your bulbs came up. It's supposed to get cold this weekend and I am hoping that my newly budded trees/plants don't die.

Happy Belated Tea Day,
Kate

pearshapedcrafting said...

Teddy looks happy with his comforting cup of cocoa!
Your flowers look great ! Love some of the films you have been watching!
Belated Happy T day! Chrisx

Caty said...

Oh Teddy is so cute with its cocoa Anne !! That´ a very beautiful photograph! I like very much your christmas cactus, and the pot is really gorgeous.
I wish you spent a very nice T-day,
Happy afternoon,
Stay safe and well, and biig hugs,
Caty